Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Proof, latins fuck up cities...

Guest saleen351

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

WHATS YOUR RESPONSE GONNA BE? BLAME CASTRO? FACE IT, SOME OF LATINS ARE GOOD FOLK, BUT AS A WHOLE YOU FOCKERS ARE WORSE THAN PEOPLE FROM SAUDI ARABIA...

I could say the same for just as many white folk in this country as well. What, you think because we stole this fucking country from the Indians that white people are the only ones who can fuck it up??

America

Land of Free (to whine and cry about everything that annoys you, like you're that important)

Home of the Brave (voices who utilize the Internet to spread their personal gospel as if anyone gives a fuck)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dkb377

you'll get over it:tongue:

plus the ball was in your court, I made my phone call;)

when my company takes off, you are comming to work for me, so i can hit on you 8 hours a day...;)

Saleen........

You are a FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!! Are you so miserable inside to start some shit like this??? The fat consuming you must be eating away at your insides, mainly your brain. Who the fuck are you to start some shit like this?? The Godfather? Tony Soprano?? I doubt either. You are a fucking pussy coming out and making such comments over the net. But I think that is the reputation you have built for yourself. Seems like you have been pretty wise to hang out on your couch and blow up like a balloon, you look much better than if you would show your face out in public. You must have been spared many a nights at the hospital. One way or the other, you will get what's coming to you, you miserable fuck.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djrx06

Saleen........

You are a FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!! Are you so miserable inside to start some shit like this??? The fat consuming you must be eating away at your insides, mainly your brain. Who the fuck are you to start some shit like this?? The Godfather? Tony Soprano?? I doubt either. You are a fucking pussy coming out and making such comments over the net. But I think that is the reputation you have built for yourself. Seems like you have been pretty wise to hang out on your couch and blow up like a balloon, you look much better than if you would show your face out in public. You must have been spared many a nights at the hospital. One way or the other, you will get what's coming to you, you miserable fuck.

hmmmm, so i don't show my face? dude, i'm out all the time, where have you been? if i'm at space, i'm in the booth or in the vip, not like i'm hiding...

i box at golds gym on commerical, i have passes , you can come box me any time you'd like. just pm me..

ps typical dumb latin comeback. Why don't you tell me why the #3 worst place to live is filled only with latins and the top 5 have zero latins???

next!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

hmmmm, so i don't show my face? dude, i'm out all the time, where have you been? if i'm at space, i'm in the booth or in the vip, not like i'm hiding...

i box at golds gym on commerical, i have passes , you can come box me any time you'd like. just pm me..

ps typical dumb latin comeback. Why don't you tell me why the #3 worst place to live is filled only with latins and the top 5 have zero latins???

next!!!

In the VIP or in the booth, I'm proud of you. You've made it!

You box at Gold's, does that mean something??

Most likely not, you are probably trying to defend yourself for some other fucking ignorant remarks you've made.

Maybe if the initial post you made was a little bit more civil like the last question you posed in the post I quoted, you wouldn't have drawn such an extreme response from me.

But these remarks are just plain fucking stupid and classless....

This calle ocho is a pefect opp to drop a jdam or bunker buster and elimate 85% of the latin criminals in maimi, so we can save the city. Such a waste of great weather with what latins have done to that city..

I'm calling my buddy in the airforce next year, maybe he can swing by, and clean up miami...

Like I said, one way or the other, you'll get what's coming to you.

Originally posted by andrewthomas

look at any latin neighborhood and its a ghetto, simple as that

like they never wanna progress and move out the slums and better themselves

look at miami, they invaded miami 40 years ago and they still are living in shacks

dude, quit snorting tina.

I dunno Im in suffolk co. the very first safest city in that article and there are tons of hispanics mostly salvadorans now ,out here

but i tend to agree withh Andrew thomas on the fact that most hispanic communiites on their own are pretty much ghetto shitholes...sorry but thats the way it is

Originally posted by bxbomb

I dunno Im in suffolk co. the very first safest city in that article and there are tons of hispanics mostly salvadorans now ,out here

but i tend to agree withh Andrew thomas on the fact that most hispanic communiites on their own are pretty much ghetto shitholes...sorry but thats the way it is

FACT........

If you were to look at every race, you would find people that contribute and people that take away from what each race is trying to accomplish.

Originally posted by djrx06

FACT........

If you were to look at every race, you would find people that contribute and people that take away from what each race is trying to accomplish.

I agree ...and your callin me out for....?