Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Proof, latins fuck up cities...

Guest saleen351

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

hmmmm, so i don't show my face? dude, i'm out all the time, where have you been? if i'm at space, i'm in the booth or in the vip, not like i'm hiding...

i box at golds gym on commerical, i have passes , you can come box me any time you'd like. just pm me..

ps typical dumb latin comeback. Why don't you tell me why the #3 worst place to live is filled only with latins and the top 5 have zero latins???

next!!!

C'mon Saleen... who are you trying to fool? You and I both know that Space is nothing more than a tourist trap and no cleaner or classier than the reclaimed landfills that Jersey was built on!!! Anyone who has any dignity or appreciation for underground music does their best to avoid that corruptly managed piece of property like the "Go to jail" in Monopoly! Sitting in dj booths licking Mr. Gaetan's ass? Who gives a flying fuck!!! If you like the music, dance to it!

Enjoy!

:D:hat:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fkornre

where in Ocean County u from??? i am from Lakewood....

oh shit a Piner!!!! How are those 50 person brawls in the lunch room holding up? You know where the spics beat up the whites to see how tough they are...

I'm from Jackson...

oh shit a Piner!!!! How are those 50 person brawls in the lunch room holding up? You know where the spics beat up the whites to see how tough they are...

I'm from Jackson...

lol...i graduated in 95 from lakewood...we had many lunchroom brawls with the gangs in our school...when did u graduate? where in Jackson are u from???

Guest saleen351

lol...i graduated in 95 from lakewood...we had many lunchroom brawls with the gangs in our school...when did u graduate? where in Jackson are u from???

i graduated in 95 aswell. I live out by six flags...

i played football and baseball... I use to run into some of the piners at the OCC games when my buddy Jamie (from jackson) pitched for them....

I remember Rich Defoot, < one hell of a pitcher and the other guy, i forget his name, but was throwing gas around 92mph... i think the mets picked him up..

i graduated in 95 aswell. I live out by six flags...

i played football and baseball... I use to run into some of the piners at the OCC games when my buddy Jamie (from jackson) pitched for them....

I remember Rich Defoot, < one hell of a pitcher and the other guy, i forget his name, but was throwing gas around 92mph... i think the mets picked him up..

lol...yea...rich was gr8...and the other one was billy santamaria (sp?) lol...that is funny...from your school i knew john wall, martha fossatti, becky peepe (sp?), nichole toledo and her family....he did u know joe miliano or jim anuario???

Guest saleen351

lol...yea...rich was gr8...and the other one was billy santamaria (sp?) lol...that is funny...from your school i knew john wall, martha fossatti, becky peepe (sp?), nichole toledo and her family....he did u know joe miliano or jim anuario???

yea, i know most of them or their familes.. my dad was and is the AD at jackson..

that nichole broad was hot...

yea, i know most of them or their familes.. my dad was and is the AD at jackson..

that nichole broad was hot...

yea she was...i hooked her up with a friend while we were working at jackson healthcare together...they got married and had kid(s)...havent heard from her in a while...

u are soooooooo from jackson...i can tell by ur posts...

Im going to saythis and say it once.

i got beter things to do with my time.

but saleem

FYI: YOU ARE LATIN

if you are a guido (italian)You are latin.maybe not hispanic,but the closest thing to one and anyone related to spaniards.

How fast you forget about your italian american past, how your people got off those boats and lived in thier lil ghetos, formed organize crime and got into politics. generations later moved to the suburbs with lil white fenses and cleaned thier hands.

the spaniards should of left columbus off THIER BOATS if they knew that in many generations their would be people like you.

Thats right, those ships held and represented the SPANISH FLAG.

Something your people forgot about and changed when you parade down New York on Columbus day. (our forts were made of concrete and stone,many years before and way advanced than the anglo's).

I am from Miami. No I am not Cuban and No i do not live in the Gheto. I live in the by old cultler and drive a benz. my family comes form doctors and lawyers. I have 3 generations of men in my family who served the armed forces going all the way back to WW2 for the U.S. I live and thrive on club culture and my PEOPLE have contributed so much to club culture and the biggest cities in the U.S.A.

The way you talk, the way you think shows the lack of Information you have on Miami, New York, and latin America.

You are not educated and should get out more.

For your information, Miami's Banking district was built many decades ago by Cuban and latin American bankers who came to Miami. Today it still is a major banking district and most people who live in Miami and Latin america drive,eat,live better than many americans. But America doesnt see that, all they want to see is the POOR and negative side, it makes you feel beter.

Miami was nothing.Just like Ft.louderdale is nothing. We infused miami with flavor and musical influences that trace back many decades, even to the 30's and 40's and influenced the sound of jazz, be bop etc

in the 70's we influenced and took a big part in disco coming from miami and new York. (saturday night Fever,there was no reason why those hispanics shouldnt of spoken english,when the whole latin disco generatuion did. you guys portrayed us like that and made yourself the heroes with the white disco suits). In the 80's we had a huge influence and took part in early 80's Hiphop culture and the Miami club scene and fashion that influenced MIAMI VICE and the club 1235 sound (freestyle and hi-nrg): a style that the world is now biting and not knowing where it originated form.

90's we had a huge part in House music (always had a foot in House music) and i can go on and on and on.

today:murk, george acosta,plummet,frank lords,lil luie vega,avenueD,erick morillo,tony moran, etc.....

We thrive and contribute to every Large city in the USA.

Like any city in any country, the more populated, the more higher crime rate. No mater who lives in it, latin,black,guido,etc

NO WHERE in that REPORT did it say anythying about LATINS or any other GROUP.

you made up the rest.

The biggest crime is poisoning the minds of others with your views and opinions.

I can sit here and list a thousand things that hispanics/latins have contributed........bit im not going to waste my time with you.

FYI: we now outrank the african american population.

We originally owned California,texas and florida.

and manyof us,like myself are mixed race and that mixture include NATIVE AMERICAN indian cultures from north ,central and south america.

You can continue to look atthe negative and talk negative. Butthe next time you go for a job interview and shake the hands of the person thatis going to hire you or give you that loan you need or even save your life..........you may think they are "white" or "african" americans, dont be surprised when you find out they are hispanic.

anyway.....i have to pick up the cadillac, its being washed bythe older man down the street. he claims to be a guido too, all i know he lives in the trailer park.maybe you know him.dont your kind all know each other. Not refering to "white people" or italians, but non educated lower class.

whatever..go watch sports, its what your good at.

Bythe way....The MARLINS DID WIN THE WORLD SERIES and they were all MIAMI latins and they so kicked the "Guido" yankee asses.

ANDREW THOMAS

Technoputa.com

so you know what that means,since it is in spanish:techno slut.

promoting :I Love techno at privilege; who is known to bring in many latin djs as well.

you also represent *************.com

i did you a favor and sent a copy of your post to all my industry freinds: djs,promoters,radio peeps,

I just wanted to share your thoughts as well with all of them on how you think about Latins and how we all live in SHAKS in Miami.

I think alot of people will find it interesting, especially when i call a Huge BOYCOTT to all ANTI LATIN record labels,Clubs,promoter teams and websites in the coming months.

I am www.FREESTYLEMUSIC.com

IF YOU PICKED UP THE HERALD ON THE MORNING OF THE FIRST DAY OF THE WINTERMUSIC CONFERENCE,SATURDAY MARCH 6,

YES THAT WAS ME ON THE FRONT COVER with a LATINA ARTIST DOING ELECTRO and TECHNO DANCE MUSIC!!

I DIDNT see you, *************,or anyone else you are afiliated with up in there with your views and opinions.

You guys started something, i will see people with your negative views will feel the pinch from our presence in the Club,record and radio industry.

Thank you

JONPITO

www.freestylemusic.com

Originally posted by jonpito

but saleem

if you are a guido (italian)You are latin.maybe not hispanic,but the closest thing to one and anyone related to spaniards.

How fast you forget about your italian american past, how your people got off those boats and lived in thier lil ghetos, formed organize crime and got into politics. generations later moved to the suburbs with lil white fenses and cleaned thier hands.

the spaniards should of left columbus off THIER BOATS if they knew that in many generations their would be people like you.

Something your people forgot about and changed when you parade down New York on Columbus day. (our forts were made of concrete and stone,many years before and way advanced than the anglo's).

I am from Miami. No I am not Cuban and No i do not live in the Gheto. I live in the by old cultler and drive a benz. my family comes form doctors and lawyers. I have 3 generations of men in my family who served the armed forces going all the way back to WW2 for the U.S. I live and thrive on club culture and my PEOPLE have contributed so much to club culture and the biggest cities in the U.S.A.

The way you talk, the way you think shows the lack of Information you have on Miami, New York, and latin America.

For your information, Miami's Banking district was built many decades ago by Cuban and latin American bankers who came to Miami. Today it still is a major banking district and most people who live in Miami and Latin america drive,eat,live better than many americans. But America doesnt see that, all they want to see is the POOR and negative side, it makes you feel beter.

Miami was nothing.Just like Ft.louderdale is nothing. We infused miami with flavor and musical influences that trace back many decades, even to the 30's and 40's and influenced the sound of jazz, be bop etc

in the 70's we influenced and took a big part in disco coming from miami and new York. (saturday night Fever,there was no reason why those hispanics shouldnt of spoken english,when the whole latin disco generatuion did. you guys portrayed us like that and made yourself the heroes with the white disco suits). In the 80's we had a huge influence and took part in early 80's Hiphop culture and the Miami club scene and fashion that influenced MIAMI VICE and the club 1235 sound (freestyle and hi-nrg): a style that the world is now biting and not knowing where it originated form.

90's we had a huge part in House music (always had a foot in House music) and i can go on and on and on.

today:murk, george acosta,plummet,frank lords,lil luie vega,avenueD,erick morillo,tony moran, etc.....

Like any city in any country, the more populated, the more higher crime rate. No mater who lives in it, latin,black,guido,etc

you made up the rest.

The biggest crime is poisoning the minds of others with your views and opinions.

I can sit here and list a thousand things that hispanics/latins have contributed........bit im not going to waste my time with you.

and manyof us,like myself are mixed race and that mixture include NATIVE AMERICAN indian cultures from north ,central and south america.

You can continue to look atthe negative and talk negative. Butthe next time you go for a job interview and shake the hands of the person thatis going to hire you or give you that loan you need or even save your life..........you may think they are "white" or "african" americans, dont be surprised when you find out they are hispanic.

anyway.....i have to pick up the cadillac, its being washed bythe older man down the street. he claims to be a guido too, all i know he lives in the trailer park.maybe you know him.dont your kind all know each other. Not refering to "white people" or italians, but non educated lower class.

Bythe way....The MARLINS DID WIN THE WORLD SERIES and they were all MIAMI latins and they so kicked the "Guido" yankee asses.

Salvaje! U R THE FUCKING MAN!

Originally posted by jonpito

but saleem

you made up the rest.

:bowdown:

Guest rudytg81

First of take your stupid post and shove it fuck it shove in sisters ass everyfucking race got there bad apples , you fuck read the papers