Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you rather...

Destiny

be with someone who is either:

not that great looking, but a complete sweetie, great personality, gets along very well with your friends and vice versa, treats you like gold every day, and does everything possible to make you happy

or

a gorgeous person who is of avg intelligence, a relatively nice person, gets along with some of your friends and vice versa, gets you angry about once a day and treats you like gold sometimes

....the not that great looking one - although there must be some sort of attraction from the get-go or the question is pointless....as time moves, all the other things about this person actually make them better looking and more attractive to you....usually the reverse is true for the other choice...

Originally posted by joeg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

anyone who says #1 is either lying or a complete slob themselves...

...i dont lie and i'm not a slob...you know i can understand why you believe in that statement but it saddens me that you have neither the wisdom nor the experience to know that what I stated is a real possibility in this world...

Originally posted by phatman

...i dont lie and i'm not a slob...you know i can understand why you believe in that statement but it saddens me that you have neither the wisdom nor the experience to know that what I stated is a real possibility in this world...

i don't actually believe it... but its not as funny if you say "ehh, most people wouldn't pick number one... but some will...."

;)