Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Littering

phatman

....i can not begin to tell you how I loathe people that litter....it simply does not make sense to me....even when i was a little phatster, i knew well enough to not be a lazy, inconsiderate fuck and put trash in a trash can...and yet every day i come to work and find the youth of america have once again tossed everything but the kitchen sink into the parking lot after hanging out at 7-11 all night...even though there are garbage cans about 10 feet away...is this supposed to be "rebellious" behavior?...wtf....does anybody get this?....is it laziness?...are they just oblivious to it?....do they actually think someone will come along and clean it?...please help me understand this idiocy...help me, help you....help ME, help YOU...jk...any insight would be appreciated..

Originally posted by barslut

littering annnnnnddddddd , littering annndddddd , littering and smoking the reefer.

these schnozberries taste like schnozberries

ps...i totally feel u on the littering..i hate it more than anything..but i am an anti-litter crusader...whenever i see someone littering or about to..i tell them to fuking stop immediatly...oh and if someone dares to throw something out of my car window? pfftt...i will turn the car right around and tell them to pick that shit up...

Originally posted by phatman

....i can not begin to tell you how I loathe people that litter

its a petpeeve of mine, i hate it when ppl litter... anytime tony throws something on the floor or anyone who i know that i see litter i tell them pick that shit up...

Originally posted by djprotege

I got a $300 fine this past summer for throwing a cig. butt on the ground on the boardwalk. Cop on a horse saw it and must have been in a bad mood. Wrote me up for litering

not for nuttin, but i cant stand ppl who throw their butts anywhere and everywhere. its bad enough we have to smell ur habits, but do we have to look at the leftovers of ur habit 2? was always fun finding cigarette butts on the beach playin in the sand as a kid, but hey, its one big ashtray to all the smokers.

i'll be quiet now :blank:

Originally posted by bullseye

not for nuttin, but i cant stand ppl who throw their butts anywhere and everywhere. its bad enough we have to smell ur habits, but do we have to look at the leftovers of ur habit 2? was always fun finding cigarette butts on the beach playin in the sand as a kid, but hey, its one big ashtray to all the smokers.

i'll be quiet now :blank:

some places, yeah i can agree that its not right...i have some respect and dont throw buts out when im on the beach at a pool or some unappropriate place like that...but if seeing a couple cig buts laying on the ground gets you that worked up, it sounds like ya need a vacation or somethin ;) just picking

Originally posted by djprotege

some places, yeah i can agree that its not right...i have some respect and dont throw buts out when im on the beach at a pool or some unappropriate place like that...but if seeing a couple cig buts laying on the ground gets you that worked up, it sounds like ya need a vacation or somethin ;) just picking

perhaps:rolleyes: