Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bouncing boobs

Candy

You are so worthless, dude. What's that, like, 6 or 8 words that you've come up with that rhyme? Good job, retard. And you keep repeating yourself and padding yer post total with pointless shit, such as this. Get a life, man. Seriously.

I am, however, very flattered that you pay so much attention to me. It makes me feel..... "special".

You DO know what special means, don't you? Yeah... I know. There, there. It's ok.

:lame:

... funk... out.

Originally posted by dgtlfnk

You are so worthless, dude. What's that, like, 6 or 8 words that you've come up with that rhyme? Good job, retard. And you keep repeating yourself and padding yer post total with pointless shit, such as this. Get a life, man. Seriously.

I am, however, very flattered that you pay so much attention to me. It makes me feel..... "special".

You DO know what special means, don't you? Yeah... I know. There, there. It's ok.

... funk... out.

.....hunk......clout

... funk... out.

LOL YOU GET SOOO OFFENDED WHEN PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF YOUR GAY LITTLE FUNK OUT YOU LIL BIATCH

Originally posted by bbbooom

LOL YOU GET SOOO OFFENDED WHEN PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF YOUR GAY LITTLE FUNK OUT YOU LIL BIATCH

Um.... how am I "sooo offended"? Did I go off on some tirade? No.

It just kills me how people, who have zero input whatsoever to the thread/conversation, insist on making sure THEY get some pointless jab in. I mean... why? If there's a point... then make it. Stop being a little pussy and say what's on yer mind. This IS a bbs/forum, in case you didn't get that, yet.

Just seems to me that certain people's lives are just not complete unless they make SOME sort of noise, daily, to their forum of choice... EVEN if they have absolutely nothing of value to contribute. Pretty sad, really.

Don't get me wrong... I myself enjoy checking out 3 or 4 forums on an almost daily basis, usually when I check my email... and they're forums that deal with interests of mine. But, if I don't have something of interest to share to the convo, then I don't respond.

But, as is rampant throughout the internet, there are many people in this world who can't get any sense of satisfaction in their daily lives, or feel they don't have quite enough power to wield over someone, that they resort to bashing and talking shit to people over the internet, all while hiding safely behind their keyboard. They're basically just a fuckwad in real life... so they're a "bigger" and "badder" fuckwad on the internet.

So, I could care less what people make fun of. If you scan the threads over the last 2 weeks, I've completely ignored the 2 people who seem to get their jollies dissing my sign-off. Contrary to YOUR claim... there's only been one other time that I even said something. And I responded this time because Jolly Rancher dick over here was basically just following behind each of my posts, being his usual childish self... with no mention to the topic at hand... repeatedly.

So, you know what? He kept pushing 'til I responded. But, yet... it's MY fault. Uh huh..... riiiiiiiiight.

And if you or anyone else doesn't give 2 shits about what I have to say... or my "gay little" sign-off... there's that little "ignore list" feature that you're MORE THAN encouraged to use.... LIL BIATCH! :bigfinge:

:rolleyes:

... funk... out.

Um.... how am I "sooo offended"? Did I go off on some tirade? No.

It just kills me how people, who have zero input whatsoever to the thread/conversation, insist on making sure THEY get some pointless jab in. I mean... why? If there's a point... then make it. Stop being a little pussy and say what's on yer mind. This IS a bbs/forum, in case you didn't get that, yet.

Just seems to me that certain people's lives are just not complete unless they make SOME sort of noise, daily, to their forum of choice... EVEN if they have absolutely nothing of value to contribute. Pretty sad, really.

Don't get me wrong... I myself enjoy checking out 3 or 4 forums on an almost daily basis, usually when I check my email... and they're forums that deal with interests of mine. But, if I don't have something of interest to share to the convo, then I don't respond.

But, as is rampant throughout the internet, there are many people in this world who can't get any sense of satisfaction in their daily lives, or feel they don't have quite enough power to wield over someone, that they resort to bashing and talking shit to people over the internet, all while hiding safely behind their keyboard. They're basically just a fuckwad in real life... so they're a "bigger" and "badder" fuckwad on the internet.

So, I could care less what people make fun of. If you scan the threads over the last 2 weeks, I've completely ignored the 2 people who seem to get their jollies dissing my sign-off. Contrary to YOUR claim... there's only been one other time that I even said something. And I responded this time because Jolly Rancher dick over here was basically just following behind each of my posts, being his usual childish self... with no mention to the topic at hand... repeatedly.

So, you know what? He kept pushing 'til I responded. But, yet... it's MY fault. Uh huh..... riiiiiiiiight.

And if you or anyone else doesn't give 2 shits about what I have to say... or my "gay little" sign-off... there's that little "ignore list" feature that you're MORE THAN encouraged to use.... LIL BIATCH! :bigfinge:

:rolleyes:

... funk... out.

:confused:

........funk...........out

headz like bbbooommm are just ssstttupid, and have serious personal issues. I've been telling him that for a while now. At least he listened to me and took that god awful picture of himself down. You should've seen this clown. Anyway, you may want to ease up on the paragraphs, and make your words more meaningful. Just let him know that if he keeps his ish up you'll eventually hunt him down and kill him. And he tires easily if you use a little intellect. He is completely lacking, as are the others like him - :laugh::blown: