Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bullseye

unconventional pets

does anyone have or have had a pet that isnt of the cat or dog variety, and wat did or do u have?

i have tropical fish, along with my girl's cat.

i've had rabbits, hamsters, salt water fish, a savannah monitor lizard, numerous varieties of small snakes, a turtle, and a ferret for a short time.

In addition to dogs and cats galore and the normal fish and birds...I've had robins, pigeons, turtles, a hermit crab, lizards, tropical fish, snakes, crickets and mice that I was supposed to feed my snakes but didn't have the heart to, and my mom had a skunk named Petunia....I think thats it....

:shaky:

lol

i dont have any pets now... but i have had 6 rabbits... chicks/ducks, pigeons LOL dont ask, turtles, nutes, fish...

i used to want a yellow canary named tweety when i was like 13 but my friend has birds now and i wanna KILL THEM every time i see them or hear them :blown:

other than that i think thats all ive had ;)

Originally posted by linabina

:shaky:

lol

i dont have any pets now... but i have had 6 rabbits... chicks/ducks, pigeons LOL dont ask, turtles, nutes, fish...

i used to want a yellow canary named tweety when i was like 13 but my friend has birds now and i wanna KILL THEM every time i see them or hear them :blown:

other than that i think thats all ive had ;)

my best friend has two parakeets that never shut up til unless she rattles the cage. their just to noisy, but canaries have nice voices.:)

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

used to have a parrot... african grey... someone stole it

i dont think it was stolen...... i was at the airport lobby the other day and i saw him standing at the check-in counter...he had a suitcase with him. from the looks of it, he was packed for a long trip. he actually seemed agitated. i remember when i passed by him, i heard him squak something like "i cant take this shit no more, i'm outta here" looks like the smoke and loud music till the wee hours of the morning was the final straw for him :D

Originally posted by podes881

i have three fish tanks in my house....

one in the living room and two in my bedroom..

a 55 gallon, a 37 gallon, and a 10 gallon

i cant wait to get my new place and put a nice size tank in. i was thinkin 55-65 gallons. keepin fish is one of the best hobbies.