Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We really screwed up.

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

This calle ocho is a pefect opp to drop a jdam or bunker buster and elimate 85% of the latin criminals in maimi, so we can save the city. Such a waste of great weather with what latins have done to that city..

I'm calling my buddy in the airforce next year, maybe he can swing by, and clean up miami... ...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tranzwhore

u need a latin lover to help change ur mind

sweetie, i've fucked many latin chicks... 99% of them are annoying cunts who want the world..

Originally posted by lolahotass

what in the fuck is calle ocho anyway?

8 something right?

Translation: 8th street

Carnaval Miami is the largest global showcase in the Hispanic Market with a festival that attracts the local community as well as people from around the world. For two weeks in March, the City of Miami transforms itself into the City of Carnaval. People from Europe, Asia, Central and South America all make the trip to participate in the festivities. The Kiwanis Club of Little Havana hosts a grand party with events full of color, Latin music and international foods for the enjoyment of residents and tourists alike. Concerts, sports, culinary competitions, a Latin Jazz festival and the culmination of it all – Carnaval Miami’s Calle Ocho.

For more info: http://www.carnaval-miami.org/

P.S. Saleen.......hope a "hispanic" soldier puts an M-80 up your ass :D

Originally posted by saleen351

This calle ocho is a pefect opp to drop a jdam or bunker buster and elimate 85% of the latin criminals in maimi, so we can save the city. Such a waste of great weather with what latins have done to that city..

I'm calling my buddy in the airforce next year, maybe he can swing by, and clean up miami... ...

Now, now, Saleen... Calm down a bit! No need to get emotional...

By the way... going back to 1942, what happened when your beloved "Il Duce" tried to invade Greece with a bunch of Italian soldiers??? Hitler had to come and rescue your asses cause you got pushed way back into Yugoslavia by a bunch of Greek hillbilly mountainmen.

:D:hat:

Originally posted by philippio

Now, now, Saleen... Calm down a bit! No need to get emotional...

By the way... going back to 1942, what happened when your beloved "Il Duce" tried to invade Greece with a bunch of Italian soldiers??? Hitler had to come and rescue your asses cause you got pushed way back into Yugoslavia by a bunch of Greek hillbilly mountainmen.

This proves that Philippio is not your regular ignorant son of a bitch...so that's that.

:D

Saleen........

You are a FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!! Are you so miserable inside to start some shit like this??? The fat consuming you must be eating away at your insides, mainly your brain. Who the fuck are you to start some shit like this?? The Godfather? Tony Soprano?? I doubt either. You are a fucking pussy coming out and making such comments over the net. But I think that is the reputation you have built for yourself. Seems like you have been pretty wise to hang out on your couch and blow up like a balloon, you look much better than if you would show your face out in public. You must have been spared many a nights at the hospital. One way or the other, you will get what's coming to you, you miserable fuck.

sweetie, i've fucked many latin chicks... 99% of them are annoying cunts who want the world..

Who the fuck are you kidding Saleen?? Yourself right?? You stud you....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

italians left italy because of the issues of il duce.... we came here, learned english, and made good lives for ourselves.. We respect this country and we are Americans first, then we have italian heritage.. whereas latins are latin frist then american..

i have lots of latin frieneds, they are good peeps and i don't consider them latin, they are americans just like me.. but the bunch of them, really have ruined miami... we need immigrations reform, and the people of hati get fucked while the cubans can come here and abuse our country..

italians left italy because of the issues of il duce.... we came here, learned english, and made good lives for ourselves.. We respect this country and we are Americans first, then we have italian heritage.. whereas latins are latin frist then american..

i have lots of latin frieneds, they are good peeps and i don't consider them latin, they are americans just like me.. but the bunch of them, really have ruined miami... we need immigrations reform, and the people of hati get fucked while the cubans can come here and abuse our country..

I understand what you mean but why bring down an entire ethnicity to make yourself look or feel better? That's what I don't get :confused: I also don't agree with the immigration policies that the US has adopted in order to accept Haitian refugees.

Originally posted by philippio

I understand what you mean but why bring down an entire ethnicity to make yourself look or feel better? That's what I don't get :confused: I also don't agree with the immigration policies that the US has adopted in order to accept Haitian refugees.

Great Post Philippio!