Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which cp members.....

bullseye

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by themrs

And for the CP ladies, we would definately have a great time in the Land... guaranteed!

But to be COMPLETELY honest here, I think for most of you it's just a fantasy... which is fine. Never do anything you don't feel completely comfortable doing, because it could hurt your relationship in the long run (if it involves your sig. other). If not, shit, have a ball!

its just a fantasy until it comes true ;)... cant say it would while im in a relationship but its fun to think about... and i wouldnt do it while i was in one b/c idk how it would affect my relationship.... its just nice to know i have options if the 2 of us ever break up lol ;)

I knew SBD was a teenager about the 2nd week i started posting on the sex board!!!!!!!!!!! and i think SBD is quality entertainment at times, u can kind of tell shes a teen by the way she has posted on some previous posts!!!!!!!!! although shes a firecracker allready, when SBD gets to about 23, 24 shes gonna be one hell of a woman to wreckon with....i say she will give guys a ride they will not be forgetting any time soon , and i mean that in more ways than one!!!!!!!!!!

i think when she does reach that age, she might remember i posted this and say..yup...i have changed my position on some of the things i used to think when i was 18, 19......but thats life....a constant evolution of who u r, to who ur becoming!!!!!!!!!!

and thats my useless wisdom for the day, please remember be nice to each other, for no other reason, than it just makes ur day go by with alot less stress!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by ou812

I don't want to be married with 2 kids just yet. :aright:

Good for you! I wouldn't recommend it either!

Enjoy your life while you can to it's fullest. It's too short.

It's just the curveballs thrown our way, but we deal with it just fine. :D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

I knew SBD was a teenager about the 2nd week i started posting on the sex board!!!!!!!!!!! and i think SBD is quality entertainment at times, u can kind of tell shes a teen by the way she has posted on some previous posts!!!!!!!!! although shes a firecracker allready, when SBD gets to about 23, 24 shes gonna be one hell of a woman to wreckon with....i say she will give guys a ride they will not be forgetting any time soon , and i mean that in more ways than one!!!!!!!!!!

i think when she does reach that age, she might remember i posted this and say..yup...i have changed my position on some of the things i used to think when i was 18, 19......but thats life....a constant evolution of who u r, to who ur becoming!!!!!!!!!!

and thats my useless wisdom for the day, please remember be nice to each other, for no other reason, than it just makes ur day go by with alot less stress!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:aright: :aright: :aright: agreed !! id do her

Originally posted by bullseye

hey, i dont know how she came into question here, and i dont know her personally, but she looks hot, and anyone with balls enuff to put themselves out there on the net, like dee, is spades in my book :aright:

:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright: