Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, how many of u have been.......

FlipsSOE

Guest millie19

What does eating box mean? Sorry, I'm a little naive. But black dudes must be the best - well-endowed, definitely! ; )

Originally posted by millie19

Of course they "eat box"! What kind of 'myth' is that???

maybe on ur side of the world...but for some reason the balcks on this side dont like to do it, at least alot of the ones ive encoutered...i try to tell them theres nothin sweeter than some good old kitty juice, but they dont listen!!!!!!!!!! oh well!!!!!!!:hat:

Guest millie19

Shit! Are you joking? I'm only in the UK! I didn't know there was a racial difference in who goes down on us girls. What we need is a black guy to confirm!

Originally posted by millie19

Shit! Are you joking? I'm only in the UK! I didn't know there was a racial difference in who goes down on us girls. What we need is a black guy to confirm!

Have you slept with lots of black men?

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

with a black man?? is the myth true?? i heard black men don't eat box. how was the whole experience??

i have a friend who's a white female, and only dates black males, and she says the same thing... i dont know if its true in general or not but i guess its pretty damn true for the both of you right???

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

maybe on ur side of the world...but for some reason the balcks on this side dont like to do it, at least alot of the ones ive encoutered...i try to tell them theres nothin sweeter than some good old kitty juice, but they dont listen!!!!!!!!!! oh well!!!!!!!:hat:

:laugh: what brothas you been hanging with flip:confused: the myth is just that a myth; at least where I'm concerned. ;) then again koky told me ,I'm not really a brotha.:eek::laugh:

Originally posted by sexxyh

this one comedienne was saying in her skit (she was black by the way) that "the only way a black man will eat pussy is if there is a bucket of fried chicken somewhere in there"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I see a, "do brothas eat poon poll in the near future for cp sex forum" :D

Originally posted by koky

BTW SOBE ... WHAT THE HELL ARE U DUIN ON THE SEX BOARD ?? :laugh: I NOTICED THAT THE THREADS ON THE MIAMI BOARD ARE STARTING TO DISAPEAR ... YOU WOULDNT HAPPEN TO KNOW WHO IT IS WOULD YA ? :laugh: :laugh: :D

:eek::confused: I just move saleen's posts.:laugh: