Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Mornin' Kiki....

Originally posted by kostaP

gross dude.

Bobby you are a trooper...I am impressed...

gross...fuck that.....can't a guy show a little bit of public affection.....

Thank you Kosta....I did do my best to stick it out at Disco but I started buggin' with that wacky ass crowd...

Originally posted by stiffler

Yo father Carmine...............

Yeah I called you to see if you were going to SG....but you didnt cause I was there and you were not!!!

Holla back sometime, ya hear!!!!

Hey Sticky......couldn't get permission huh?......it happens....hey it wasn't that great anyway at Black...yeah right... :D

hahahahahahaha...fuck you!!!!! I wouldnt let HER go...actually we got to banged up at some afterhours and all starred around at eachother like a bunch of mopes trying to figure out who could drive..next thing I knew it was 10am and we were all still starring.............

hahahahahahaha...fuck you!!!!! I wouldnt let HER go...actually we got to banged up at some afterhours and all starred around at eachother like a bunch of mopes trying to figure out who could drive..next thing I knew it was 10am and we were all still starring.............

oh ok.....I think i've been to that afterhours before......yes i have.....

Originally posted by bobydigital

oh ok.....I think i've been to that afterhours before......yes i have.....

Yeah one of those afterhours that takes you about five hours of tossing and turning in bed til you finally fall asleep relizing that you hate everybody you were with!!!

Originally posted by kikilicious

what afterhours is that BOBBY!!!!!! :tongue:

oh boy.....here we go.....Sorry sweetie.....seriously i only stopped by for like 2 minutes......I was home by 2:45 and in bed by 3...does this mean no homemade chocolate chip cookies tonight???... :shake::aaah::mad2:

thanx a million sticky!!!! :mad:

sorry for blowin up your spot bro.........if it means anything he left even earlier than he said!!!!

yeah well....we will see how sorry you are......just make sure you set a spot for me at your dinner table.....6pm good?...

Yo father Carmine...............

Yeah I called you to see if you were going to SG....but you didnt cause I was there and you were not!!!

Holla back sometime, ya hear!!!!

I GOTTA TELL YA....I ABSOLUTELY HATE SOUNDGARDEN.....LET'S BE SERIOUS, IT HASN'T BEEN GOOD IN 5 YEARS