Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Clevelander Party at Deko...

As many of you know it has become a tradition in Miami to have the Clevelander party which showcases all of Jersey's top DJ's. Unfortunately this year the tradition was stopped at the WMC so we will try to relive the memories this Saturday at Deko Lounge. DJ's on the night will be Jason Ojeda, Teo T, Anthony Devito, and of course Richie Santana!!! DJ Klutch as always does his thing downstairs. Also a special birthday celebration for a good friend xrapturex!!! E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist.

Originally posted by jarmenio

As many of you know it has become a tradition in Miami to have the Clevelander party which showcases all of Jersey's top DJ's. Unfortunately this year the tradition was stopped at the WMC so we will try to relive the memories this Saturday at Deko Lounge. DJ's on the night will be Jason Ojeda, Teo T, Anthony Devito, and of course Richie Santana!!! DJ Klutch as always does his thing downstairs. Also a special birthday celebration for a good friend xrapturex!!! E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist.

You clowns really need to get off this Miami Sobe thing b/c it doesn't even come close to to comparing! WMC is over....the dead horse called!

Originally posted by slinkyboy

You clowns really need to get off this Miami Sobe thing b/c it doesn't even come close to to comparing! WMC is over....the dead horse called!

We usually do it the week before the WMC to promote the Clevelander party out of it.

This year we didnt have our Clevelander party down there so we are just having a Clevelander Style party with some of the DJ's that play down there at that party.

Parties not called a "WMC Party" or anything like that

Just called the "Clevelander Bash" The Party that would have been.

Originally posted by binoys

We usually do it the week before the WMC to promote the Clevelander party out of it.

This year we didnt have our Clevelander party down there so we are just having a Clevelander Style party with some of the DJ's that play down there at that party.

:clap:

i'm having a sound factory anniversary party this week @ poor billys!

Originally posted by godisadj

i'm having a sound factory anniversary party this week @ poor billys!

Thats great.

What your not gettin is that I Throw the Clevelander Party down in SoBe with Anthony And Scribbs...And I throw the Deko party. So why not use each of them to promote the other??

And its the Same Circle Of DJ's that play at both parties.

Does it make more sense now?

Thats great.

What your not gettin is that I Throw the Clevelander Party down in SoBe with Anthony And Scribbs...And I throw the Deko party. So why not use each of them to promote the other??

And its the Same Circle Of DJ's that play at both parties.

Does it make more sense now?

I HATE THIS MOTHER FUCKER .... I AM GONNA GET A HITMAN TO TAKE OUT GODISADJ

Originally posted by godisadj

u should get moo to teach u how to spin choopie!

u talk alot of shit but can't back any of it up. C'mon man ...... show me up ... try it! You can't even show your face in public ... therre are soo many people that just wanna smash your face in. your a herb .......

Originally posted by bmw4jay

You think its possible that you could get the Maim Vice machine at deKo for this Saturday?!?! I know Surf Club has one, someone make moves and bring that little drink machine up to deKo !!

One Step Ahead Of you!