Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The West Was Warned

Originally posted by cintron

3.) Thank you Yoda. Any other earth shattering words of wisdom that aren't your own?

I was thinking the same thing

Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Isn't this how Darth Vader came to be?

lol, british and proud, hmmm, yeah possibly a little risky, although i would say I'm english, terhan and israel should be alright, it's some of the former colonial places in asia and africa that I would probably have to worry about though.

from what I've seen of terhan I should be okay, dunno about the rest of the country though. although I think most people in iran are sophistiated enough not to associate the acts of citizens with the acts of the government, if they did, they'd all be fucked see :P

when going overseas it is good to be sensible though, not draw undue attention to yourself however, usually when I meet people I tend to get on with them, even if they're really right wing racists.

I had a really good time drinking with this crazy danish guy, a bit right wing, to say the least, who said texas was the only place on earth he felt at home. ended up getting into an argument about respecting the rule of law, he being of the opinion that you should respect the law all the time, and I being of the opinion that you can, in certain situations break the law when the rule is wrong. he was adamant this was not the case.

so I gazumped him with a question along the lines of "do you agree with the law in nazi germany in the late 30s making it illegal to be a jew" sorta thing, and then he flipped out a little bit and ran away unable to continue the argument.

back to the bar sampling the delightful serbian pear vodka stuff that was very cheap and served by a cool barman.

--

yeah, vader, exactly, hope lucas doesn't fuck up the creation of the best villain of all time. if he does he's fucked star wars irreparably, for ever.