Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to get raped

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I want an aggresive woman that will take control and throw me against the wall and rip my clothes off to suck my dick and then fuck my brains out... so hard to find a good woman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by Destiny

thats my bf's fav kind :)

p.s., i'm sure you can find someone that will accomodate...a lot of women are good like that:tongue:

doubt it. most women dont know how to be aggresive the way i want to be.

Guest gabo

but thats the thing, I dont want to teach them, I have tried to teach but its not the same. I love to take control but once in a while I want her to do what she wants and tie me up and get rough with me, yaknow? most women cant do that.

Originally posted by candyrollx69

I love taking control of my man when we're in bed... or on the sofa.. or the floor... I get so carried away .

I love it, its fun isn't it?;) My man definitely doesn't mind:tongue:

Don't forget the shower...the desk...the table...

Originally posted by gabo

I want an aggresive woman that will take control and throw me against the wall and rip my clothes off to suck my dick and then fuck my brains out... so hard to find a good woman

i dont know about bein thrown against a wall, but i love when she wants it so so bad, she sucks me like her life depended on it, and jus rides me, lying me on my back, and jus moving her ass up and down, bouncing on my cock like a women possessed. :drool:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bullseye

i dont know about bein thrown against a wall, but i love when she wants it so so bad, she sucks me like her life depended on it, and jus rides me, lying me on my back, and jus moving her ass up and down, bouncing on my cock like a women possessed. :drool:

I envy you, you bastard

destiny...

I have trtied to teach my girls how to take control the way I wanted but they just didnt have it in them, sometimes I want to be some bitches bitch.

Oh yes.. lots of fun., I love it, I love it just as much as I love it when he fucks me until I can't cum anymore :D

exactly! Don't forget when you just keep going over and over, then over again. Then the next day you have good bruises:tongue:

I have trtied to teach my girls how to take control the way I wanted but they just didnt have it in them

If they don't have it in them, there's nothing you can do but move on to the next one, or give up on the getting raped idea.

I envy you, you bastard

destiny...

I have trtied to teach my girls how to take control the way I wanted but they just didnt have it in them, sometimes I want to be some bitches bitch.

then find different women

Guest gabo

exactly! Don't forget when you just keep going over and over, then over again. Then the next day you have good bruises:tongue:

mmmmm I lovvvvvve bruises and marks from the sex the night beofre. I love when you cant walk cause youre sore. I love looking in the mirror and seeing scratches all over and bite marks, *drooool*

Guest gabo

If they don't have it in them, there's nothing you can do but move on to the next one, or give up on the getting raped idea.

I have moved on to the next but it's hard to find one that will do that for me

Guest gabo

definitely gotta do that...plus wake up him up with a massage and bj;) :tongue:

wtf I never get woken up with that either. goddamnit.

I am afraid to even ask for a massage cause I am used to her saying no.

wtf I never get woken up with that either. goddamnit.

I am afraid to even ask for a massage cause I am used to her saying no.

what kinda women are you with?!!

isn't happiness, even sexual happiness, supposed to be reciprocated??:confused: