Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heads UP!

D.Schwartz

Jahkey B Ft. Satta - Heartattack (Peter Rauhofer Particular Mix)

Suzanne Palmer - Luv 2 Luv (Cevin Fisher Club Mix)

Pat Hodges - Saving My Love (Rosabel Dub mix)

Jen - The Only One (Alma Matris Tribal Anthem Mix)

Steve Angello-The Look (D .Ramirez Mix)

Maroon 5 - This Love (junior mixes)

Jocelyn Enriquez -Why (ALB Rich mix)

DJ Pirra - So Deep & So Liquid

Dark Providers - Believer (Providing Groove Mix)

Dido-White Flag (ALB Rich mix)

Originally posted by NYC Hunk

Jahkey B Ft. Satta - Heartattack (Peter Rauhofer Particular Mix)

Suzanne Palmer - Luv 2 Luv (Cevin Fisher Club Mix)

Pat Hodges - Saving My Love (Rosabel Dub mix)

Jen - The Only One (Alma Matris Tribal Anthem Mix)

Steve Angello-The Look (D .Ramirez Mix)

Maroon 5 - This Love (junior mixes)

Jocelyn Enriquez -Why (ALB Rich mix)

DJ Pirra - So Deep & So Liquid

Dark Providers - Believer (Providing Groove Mix)

Dido-White Flag (ALB Rich mix)

pretty funny that after mine and tranza"s chart went up at like 12 last night u charted half our songs!!!!! a half hour later!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mikejags

pretty funny that after mine and tranza"s chart went up at like 12 last night u charted half our songs!!!!! a half hour later!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.pabloferna.blogger.com.br/

DICK....Why is this board so fucking stupid? i dont understrand i'm trying to contribute and here are dicks like u acting like complete fucking jerkoffs. I havent even looked at VIP in a while. I'm fucking done with this bullshit. No wonder everybody left this board, and i would expect a lil more out of VIP heads.

DICK....Why is this board so fucking stupid? i dont understrand i'm trying to contribute and here are dicks like u acting like complete fucking jerkoffs. I havent even looked at VIP in a while. I'm fucking done with this bullshit. No wonder everybody left this board, and i would expect a lil more out of VIP heads.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jerk...so you jack some spanish dj for his lists...at least acknowledge where you steal the tracks from...

what a tool :blank:

hunk i would just like to say i am sorry i spoke to my boy bugout and he told me he knew u so i hope my apology is accepted and didnt meen no harm there is just a lot of lurkers that dont post there and it annoys the shit out of me so again sorry!!

and quality quality list right there!!!

Its quite funny that although everyone is talking about good music and there is quite a bit of good music coming out, this is for the most part music that has recently leaked. Although I enjoy this stuff as well, it's great fun finding tracks that will not soon be everywhere just yet, tracks that people discover in several weeks even though they are available now if a bit of research is done. Again, good music is abound everywhere and many lists are likely to be similar. Just my opinion, and also lets not so much make it a competition, but rather a discussion.

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

Its quite funny that although everyone is talking about good music and there is quite a bit of good music coming out, this is for the most part music that has recently leaked. Although I enjoy this stuff as well, it's great fun finding tracks that will not soon be everywhere just yet, tracks that people discover in several weeks even though they are available now if a bit of research is done. Again, good music is abound everywhere and many lists are likely to be similar. Just my opinion, and also lets not so much make it a competition, but rather a discussion.

Fliz

i agree

Originally posted by smokesum

waaaaaaaa waaaaa ;)

you should have at least posted that link when you listed your tracks...your list is like a carbon copy of that site

yea so what if it is. I'm not trying to look cool by posting new tracks. I'm just sharing info that i know.... Every Single fucking track that people post on here, they recieved either from a website, a vinyl shop, etc. your telling me now i have to state a fuckin work cited page for where i got my songs from? c'mon man stop causing drama its played out.

yea so what if it is. I'm not trying to look cool by posting new tracks. I'm just sharing info that i know.... Every Single fucking track that people post on here, they recieved either from a website, a vinyl shop, etc. your telling me now i have to state a fuckin work cited page for where i got my songs from? c'mon man stop causing drama its played out.

if its so played why do you keep biting :laugh::D