Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
PeeEyeEmPee

Shoes

i'm fairly new to the clubbing scene, but what kind of shoes would you recommend for a guy? i usually dance in sneakers or something but i hear some clubs won't allow that. also, with spring coming up, what do people wear to clubs in the warm weather? do people wear shorts at all?

shorts? oh god no. unless you're a female dancer wearing shorts that are about 2 inches long.

shoes, either find a comfortable pair of black, dressy shoes (kenneth cole, bruno magli, etc) or go with a clean pair of kicks (diesel, acupuncture, etc).

i'd say that the only thing that really changes for guys when going to clubs in warmer weather is that you don't need to wear a jacket. i think that a clean short sleeve polo (lacoste, burberry), if you can pull it off, linen pants, look hot!

lol Imagine a guy in shorts and kneee lenght white sox getting down in the club!

Here in Cleveland in some of the kiddie clubs you probably see tons of guys in shorts...but yea like she said-make sure that the shoes are comfortable and the pants are fairly thin so you dont get too hot.