Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ lessons!!

Guest andresso

Guest andresso

*Want to learn how to DJ?

*Want to learn how to make tracks?

*Need to record a quality mix?

LET ME HELP!!!

I have over 10 years of DJ experience, having spent the last 7 years on the competitive San Francisco DJ circuit...

I have *lots* of experience in spinning:

-reggae/dancehall/dub (7" & 12")

-drum'n'bass

-ragga jungle

-techno (minimal, hard, etc)

-house

-breaks (old and nu)

-2step

-electro

-hip hop/trip hop

-idm/experimental

-ambient

I can help you newcomers get off the ground, or you more experienced selectas in whatever area you'd like:

mixing/blending, phrasing, understanding general song structure, EQing, track selection, set progression/planning, cross-genre mixing, how to "ride" the pitch, tips on recording quality mixes, and more!! I can even help you with marketing strategies, sharing the tips of the trade that have helped get me gigs along my path!

I can do housecalls to the greater San Diego area (LA area for a higher fee), or if you still don't have turntables you can come over and use mine! With over 20 crates of vinyl, I CAN EVEN SUPPLY THE RECORDS -- choose from any of the above categories!! (Please note that using my tables and/or records will result in a higher fee.)

How much???

Start now with a LOW INTRODUCTORY FEE OF $20/HR!! Act now while the deal lasts!

I CAN HELP YOU GET OFF THE GROUND!!

PLUS..... I am now also offering introductory courses in Steinberg's REASON -- the revolutionary new software that will have you up and cranking out tracks in no time!!

AND..... Need a place to record your next mix? Come use my equipment and keep it digital by recording directly into my computer! I can even process the mix (split it up into separate tracks, etc) for/with you!

Email me with all inquiries...

andressalerno@hotmail.com