Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sticken by sticky

Originally posted by stiffler

Your e-mail at work sux......But I dont think I can even leave here cause my father and step mom are in depositions and they left Frank here. I may let Manish go home early and then Im stuck here til they get back.......

hmm...so you have to stay with Frank? that sucks. depositions??

what for? well i think everyone would understand if you came to see me...lol

Originally posted by temptschick

hmm...so you have to stay with Frank? that sucks. depositions??

what for? well i think everyone would understand if you came to see me...lol

Well they didnt tell me too, he is in the house sleepin on the chair watching TV but I'd hate to leave him here alone. God forbid something happens at least Im in the office....I told Manish to go home. Why are we talking over cp about this shit? Oh cause your e-mail sux.

All in all he looks much better than when we visited him. He seems happy here.

Oh yeah BOBBY shut up

Originally posted by temptschick

Well if I was Frank I would want to be home too not in some hospital. At least he's doing a little better. But you are right you, shouldn't leave him alone. When will MA and Dad get back?

Wow, wait till I tell my mother you called Marianne Ma.......Id stay home if I were you this weekend............

Anyway this isnt Franks home..................if CP only knew who Frank was they would really think this convo is nutz.

Originally posted by stiffler

Wow, wait till I tell my mother you called Marianne Ma.......Id stay home if I were you this weekend............

Anyway this isnt Franks home..................if CP only knew who Frank was they would really think this convo is nutz.

oh you are nutz my friend....and put your girl in check bro.....kiki and are are closer than you guys are.... :laugh: