Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugs Make YOU Do Stupid Things

once I was stopped at imigration at MIA for 4 hours because the night before my fly I sniff to much actualy my last line was 15 minutes beford board the plane I will never forget that fly. when they asked me where I come from I could'n answer

About 2 months ago I went to a club in Boston and picked up a buddy before.. I started drinking right after work, and decided to do some illegal substances...So we pull up to the parking lot (yes I was driving) and the attendent tells me my trunk is open, I look in the rear view, and my trunk is wide open..haha .. I'm twisted and all I could picture was us two driving through downtown boston doing bumps w/ my trunk opening and closing and making a loud ass noise, I think my friend even said to me while we were driving, whats that sound, but not sure... So anyways I get outta the car in the lot and accuse the attendent of stealing my dead hookers outta my trunk, the fucking guy was in shock.. Then I asked him if they were still alive and took off running... So needless to say that was even before we go in the club, imagine what it was like at 5am.

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sounds familar :laugh: :laugh:

What a fucked up night...hahahahaha Took us about an hour to get to the afterhrs that was 10 minutes.away...I thought the bridge was gonna fall down we drove over it so much.

me & my best friend were on our way to a club address 45 w 21 st street,

he had A LOT more shrooms than i had, but i had A LOT more than e then he, needless to say

he ended up drivnng up and down 45 th st, looking for 21 st street, he endend up parking his car cross town, and we took a cab to the club

that was the BEST fucking nite ever.......

Originally posted by mursa

..Ah ok ! ...then if thats the case , YOUR EXCUSED :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i used to go out with ppl who were selling...i would try to help them push there stuff...i would also do some of it (pay for it of course) then by the time we were 1/2 dun with the nite we would all be so wrecked we would do our own product then use the money we had made on selling stuff to buy more for our own personal use....

i would never make a good drug seller...i am a good drug user tho...lol

I got arrested when I was tripping on 3 hits of Acid. All the wanted posters in the police station looked like people I knew. They asked me how many times I was arrested before and I couldnt answer them and they were like "See what this does to you?" They were holding the 2 joints I was arrested for, they never knew I was trippin.