Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lying

bullseye

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always knew. The tell tale signs were answering "what?" to a fairly simple question like , what did you last night or not making eye contact, and strange movements, like bouncing from one foot to the other or rubbing the back of his neck while talking to me.

There's really only one person that I've been with that's gotten over on me and I didn't catch him until later on. My bf is very very honest to me from what I know, however, he's lied about some things (i.e. how much he lost in A.C.) but I'll catch him bc he'll tell me something, and I'll ask a question right away like how much he lost, he'll answer half a word, stop, then go again with a different word, continue tellin me one answer, then I'll ask him again and just stare with this look on my face until he ends up tellin me the truth. It usually works :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by barraquilla

I always knew. The tell tale signs were answering "what?" to a fairly simple question like , what did you last night or not making eye contact, and strange movements, like bouncing from one foot to the other or rubbing the back of his neck while talking to me.

note to self* Dont do any of those things in front of women.

Originally posted by gfofaguy69

sorry about that-my internet sux

it´s your fault, not the internet´s fault. you always blame other things/people for your fuckups?

and to the topic, i know a thing or two about lying. a good one is to consider everything you say as the truth, or a version thereof, or a possible version of the truth in the future, etc.. therefor in your mind, you don´t "lie" so it doesn´t get nervous and doesn´t display the bodylanguage signs you would if you would tell your brain to "lie".

ok, actually it is my internet. it took like 30 minutes to load the page so i hit the submit button again, but i didn't hit it 3 times, yet there it is three times.

are you always so critical of other peoples fuck ups????

And why are you giving me advice on how to lie?

Originally posted by gfofaguy69

ok, actually it is my internet. it took like 30 minutes to load the page so i hit the submit button again, but i didn't hit it 3 times, yet there it is three times.

are you always so critical of other peoples fuck ups????

And why are you giving me advice on how to lie?

jeeez, i´m not being serious. i´m just making fun of you.

the lying thing was not directed to you but more as an addition to the original thread.

ya always think everything is directed at you? you sound like a real attention whore, you like that IRL too?

• 2 months later...