Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOME of you guys are gonna hate me for this but..

Now everyone knows that ive talked about RICK CORBO many times here and have gotten mixed reviews. Now most ofya thought i loved websterhall but since hes been gone non of my crew nor i have step foot in their and never will ever again. I always said i was a fan of his not the venue. Anyhow hes been working on productions as of late like a madman and wasnt planning on spinning for a while. Some of you at avalon maybe heard CARL COX playing his track "FILTER N DRUMZ" off STEVE LAWLERS label HARLEM TRAXX.

So hes spinning this sat as a favor only for a one time night at CHINA CLUB. No believe me im not the only one not to thrill about the venue but it is a one time thing only. Me and my people are gonna be the only ones dancing hardcore and enjoying the music while the rest of the crowd wont know whats really goin on. Anyhow if anyone is interested in hearing RICK musical style DARK,DEEP,PROGRESSIVE,TRIBAL, a lil TECH-HOUSE,a lil old school, then come on down. Theres a guestlist for reduced admisson but i dont know how much yet. Some of ya know me and know what i like musically so trust me when i say rick just might suprise you with his magic behind the decks.

Look out for collaborations with midnight society and bass rockwell on the way. Hey its gonna be a long week for me fri arc for danny and victor then staight to work. sat work sleep then china club then straight to work.Sun after work BODY AND SOUL at arc. So if you think you have it tough think again lol. Hope to see some of ya.

Moody is definitely no better than Rick. Moody and Mada both have the same tracks in their crates for months at a time, playing nothing but the same shit in different orders. They're good djs, but as far as track selection, they need to get their shit together.

And yes, Webster Hall does suck. It was pretty phat at one time, but it needs some major changes.

China Club maybe an awful place to most on these boards but it is about the DJ and many of us that go to Avalon alot know that the crowd can be awful at times but they do get good dj's and sometimes it is about the music not about the place or the people. I will support Rick Corbo also cause he doesn't dissapoint.

CHINA-3-20-04.jpg