Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X-Rated Movement

Guest xrmovement

Guest xrmovement

X-Rated Movement has taken over the Promotions @ Don Manuels located at 130 Main St. Newark NJ...off of ferry st...Come check us out every Saturday from 11-3...Crasy night and Contest all night long...for more info email me @ xxwiisonxx@aol.com or visit out website at www.xrmovement.com

Guest xrmovement

theres enough of newark to go around..lol plus my main promoting doesn't concentrate in newark...but yeah 118 and guitar bar are always gonna have their places packed...but we still haven't had a dull night either....

Originally posted by xrmovement

theres enough of newark to go around..lol plus my main promoting doesn't concentrate in newark...but yeah 118 and guitar bar are always gonna have their places packed...but we still haven't had a dull night either....

nottin against u at all but its just gettin a little nuts thats all -- and i meant XL not guitar but now that u mentioned it u might as well mention adegas too or as they like to call that shithole 132 or whatever