Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To Anyone Who Talks Or Posts To Bigdawgshane

danswat

Originally posted by podes881

fair enough...

was your old SN echostar.....;)

lesson to all the kids out there....never give money before you get the product...and test before you exchange....esp with people who are not that close with...

uuum even better rukle, never trust anyone youv never met

never buy drugs off the internet:idea: :idea: :idea:

or from anuyone u don't know or trust:idea: :idea: :idea:

Originally posted by bionic

how do i say this nicely. you're a fucking idiot..........

serves you right.

waaaaa, i can't believe i got screwed by someone i never met but am a message board aquaintence.

can you really be that stupid??

i'm going to change my screen name to jesus christ and will heal you if you send me 5 thousand dollars.

trust me, send the money first, and i promise to cure you of your unbelieveable stupidity.

holy shit this just made my day.

hahahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ps: since you're obviously not the sharpest crayon in the box, if you're going to get involved with drugs in the first place, please stick a post it on your refridgerator so you don't forget that it's a dirty, shady, illegal business in the first place.

:lol3: :lol3:

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

uuum even better rukle, never trust anyone youv never met

never buy drugs off the internet:idea: :idea: :idea:

or from anuyone u don't know or trust:idea: :idea: :idea:

yeah, so when u going to cook me up some base.....

waiting...

waiting....

waiting....

Originally posted by bionic

how do i say this nicely. you're a fucking idiot..........

serves you right.

waaaaa, i can't believe i got screwed by someone i never met but am a message board aquaintence.

can you really be that stupid??

i'm going to change my screen name to jesus christ and will heal you if you send me 5 thousand dollars.

trust me, send the money first, and i promise to cure you of your unbelieveable stupidity.

holy shit this just made my day.

hahahahahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ps: since you're obviously not the sharpest crayon in the box, if you're going to get involved with drugs in the first place, please stick a post it on your refridgerator so you don't forget that it's a dirty, shady, illegal business in the first place.

First of all Dick - you don't know exactly what the fuck happened so keep your smart ass coments to yourself

Secondly, I'm not bitching to the board - just making sure no one makes the same stupid mistake I did. Someone else mentioned the board was warned about him before because he's obviously fucked people more than once - and that would have helped me had I know this before.

I've done this before and have never had a problem with people I know or were referred to. I took a chance and got fucked - stupid move on my part . Don't even care about the minimal $$ lost - just want to let it be known not to bother with BIGDAWGSHANE. I'm sure there are other people he's PM'd - and I just want to help anyone out that I could

Originally posted by danswat

First of all Dick - you don't know exactly what the fuck happened so keep your smart ass coments to yourself

Secondly, I'm not bitching to the board - just making sure no one makes the same stupid mistake I did. Someone else mentioned the board was warned about him before because he's obviously fucked people more than once - and that would have helped me had I know this before.

I've done this before and have never had a problem with people I know or were referred to. I took a chance and got fucked - stupid move on my part . Don't even care about the minimal $$ lost - just want to let it be known not to bother with BIGDAWGSHANE. I'm sure there are other people he's PM'd - and I just want to help anyone out that I could

i agree....u were trying to do the right thing and took some shit for it...

i, at least, appreciate you calling out a possible scam..

DICK??

You see, it doesn't matter what happened.

The fact that you would conduct any type of business with someone you don't know boggles the mind.

The fact that you would conduct any kind of business with someone you don't know but have interaction with through a DRUG MESSAGE BOARD is hysterical.

I would love to hear what exactly happened.

Now if you don't tell me, I'll assume that since because of your deep routed friendship with someone you don't know that you interact with in a drug message board, it was something to do with drugs or something illegal.

Not for nothing, you're lucky all you lost was a few bucks.

If you were doing something illegal, you're lucky you didn't get arrested or something worse like getting lured into something where physical harm might come your way.

Smarten up pal.

Originally posted by bigdawgshane

YOUR LUCKY YOU DIDNT TRY TO PLACE AN ORDER WITH THAT ADDRESS BUDDY, BUYING NARCOTICS VIA WIRE IS A FELONY

Your a fucking homo. There is no proof that I ever even purchased/tryed to purchase blah blah. I have 50 po boxes with fake id's, names etc. Youd never know who I am. The only felony Ill be committing is if I ever happen to meet you Ill put a crobar upside your scull. I wish someone from where around you live would find you, and leave you in a coma. Unfortunately, People are soft because Id bust your ass. Scum Fuck.. Get a job.. Or sell real drugs and make some real money. Your just a punk. Big Dawg my ass...Scum bag

I started this post for other people out there like FLDOMESTIC and myself who this guy is trying to either set up or rip off on the side

I told you- this guy is a fucking scumbag

Funny how now your saying not to do anything because its a felony when you brag about buying/using coke, k, tina, heroin and almost every other drug in the book

I started this post for other people out there like FLDOMESTIC and myself who this guy is trying to either set up or rip off on the side

I told you- this guy is a fucking scumbag

Funny how now your saying not to do anything because its a felony when you brag about buying/using coke, k, tina, heroin and almost every other drug in the book

Good looking out bro...

A certain someone who used to post sent me a PM way back, and told me to make a thread calling him a cop.. Thats why all this cop shit started, from Bigdawg.

Originally posted by fldomestic

Your a fucking homo. There is no proof that I ever even purchased/tryed to purchase blah blah. I have 50 po boxes with fake id's, names etc. Youd never know who I am. The only felony Ill be committing is if I ever happen to meet you Ill put a crobar upside your scull. I wish someone from where around you live would find you, and leave you in a coma. Unfortunately, People are soft because Id bust your ass. Scum Fuck.. Get a job.. Or sell real drugs and make some real money. Your just a punk. Big Dawg my ass...Scum bag

your computers ip address gives away a lot of info pal so don't be so quick to think you're invisible.

i've seen moderators that have went ahead and posted a users personal info on message boards as a big fuck you to them b/c of things they did, and b/c they thought they were invisible and could never be found out.

the level of stupidity of people here is frightening.

How? they sent him $ or did they meet up with him and get fake shit? I just got to reading this post all 4 pages of it and I am really interested in finding out how they got beat.

Originally posted by fldomestic

I never sent him money. He contacted me and emailed me trying to get me to send him money though. Im not a fool. Unfortunately he scammed some other people though.

Originally posted by bigdawgshane

YOUR LUCKY YOU DIDNT TRY TO PLACE AN ORDER WITH THAT ADDRESS BUDDY, BUYING NARCOTICS VIA WIRE IS A FELONY

hehehe, does typing in <CAPS> make you feel a bigger/stronger person? lol, please post some useful info that we don't already know......

:rolleyes: