Clubplanet Nightlife Community

property...

dgmodel

lets say you live in a nice neighborhood, things are normal, average nothing obtrusive or considered an eyesore... then one neighbor decides to stock pile fertilizer on his lawn... its legal, its his property, but its just rank, horrible to look at, smells horrific... should the person be allowed to keep it there even though its his property and he can do what he wants with it???

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

absoultely not...if it interferes with other peoples quality of life then it must be removed

you are the people who got smoking banned in public places in Cali and NY...."interferes with other peoples quality of life"

gimmie a break

my property + not illegal = live with it

Originally posted by djprotege

you are the people who got smoking banned in public places in Cali and NY...."interferes with other peoples quality of life"

gimmie a break

my property + not illegal = live with it

:blank:

pfff so we're sposed to give people a break cuz they fuck with MY quality of life, I think not.

I say either put a container to cover the stink or remove it.

I also support the removal of smoking in public places 100%, you wanna breathe that shit do it in an enclosed area with the rest of the people who wanna breathe that shit in. I personally like to smell type clean walking out of public places, its the best ever.