Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great Question For Sports Fans

yazzman

here is a question if you life depends on it what's your answer to these questions

GET A HIT derek jeter , not my favorite player , think he is a little overated but with my life in the balance for one hit . there is not a player better in the clutch

PITCH A WINNING GAME cut schilling (can go 9 innings strong and best under pressure

LEAD A WINNING DRIVE tom brady , superbowls enough said. the guy hardely ever makes mistakes

MAKE A PENALTY SHOT peter forsberg , he is great clutch player and will deliver

MAKE A 18 FOOT JUMP SHOT kobe bryant . he is the best clutch player in the nba and most of all would be the first guy wanting to take the shot

MAKE A BIRDIE ON 18 tiger woods , is this really worth asking this one

WIN A TENNIS MATCH andre agassi , i think roddick and federer are better at this point but with my life in the balance the old timer would find a way to win

WIN NASCAR RACE tony steward , i like his toughness and consistency over dale jr at this point

WIN BOXING MATCH - roy jones he doesn't lose so why would he start losing then

GET A HIT - A-ROD - he's one of the best players in baseball..

PITCH A WINNING GAME - Andy Pettite - he's a horse

LEAD A WINNING DRIVE - Joe Montana - one of my fav QB's of all time

MAKE A PENALTY SHOT - Peter Forsberg , he is great clutch player and will deliver (Agree 100%)

MAKE A 18 FOOT JUMP SHOT - Michael Jordan.. game 6 baby!

MAKE A BIRDIE ON 18 - TIGER WOODS... this kids unreal!

WIN A TENNIS MATCH - Pete Sampras... awesome.

WIN NASCAR RACE - Dale Ernhardt.... and Dale Ernhardt Jr.

WIN BOXING MATCH - Oscar De La Hoya (cuz he's cute)

GET A HIT - Ivan Rodriguez.....the man showed why he's the best clutch hitter in baseball last World series, not Derek Jeter

PITCH A WINNING GAME - Curt Schilling...no if's and's or buts about it

LEAD A WINNING DRIVE - Tom Brady

MAKE A PENALTY SHOT - Peter Forsberg

MAKE A 18 FOOT JUMP SHOT - Kobe....from 15 feet though it would have to be Tim Duncan

MAKE A BIRDIE ON 18 - Tiger of course

WIN A TENNIS MATCH - Agassi

WIN NASCAR RACE - Dale Ernhardt Jr.

WIN BOXING MATCH - Roy Jones, Jr.....still the best boxer right now

Pudge Rodriguez ..is the most clutch hitter in baseball??????????:confused:

I didnt realize going 6 for 22 with 1 whole RBi in the world series

makes you the best clutch hitter in the game , especially over Derek Jeter...what has he ever done in the post season??pffft

:rolleyes:

Lola ..... a foam cheesehead and heels is very hot!!:D

Originally posted by yazzman

here is a question if you life depends on it what's your answer to these questions

GET A HIT derek jeter , not my favorite player , think he is a little overated but with my life in the balance for one hit . there is not a player better in the clutch

PITCH A WINNING GAME cut schilling (can go 9 innings strong and best under pressure

LEAD A WINNING DRIVE tom brady , superbowls enough said. the guy hardely ever makes mistakes

MAKE A PENALTY SHOT peter forsberg , he is great clutch player and will deliver

MAKE A 18 FOOT JUMP SHOT kobe bryant . he is the best clutch player in the nba and most of all would be the first guy wanting to take the shot

MAKE A BIRDIE ON 18 tiger woods , is this really worth asking this one

WIN A TENNIS MATCH andre agassi , i think roddick and federer are better at this point but with my life in the balance the old timer would find a way to win

WIN NASCAR RACE tony steward , i like his toughness and consistency over dale jr at this point

WIN BOXING MATCH - roy jones he doesn't lose so why would he start losing then

I'm too lazy to type the categories..cross ref. mofos.

a)Manny ramirez

b)Pedro(nuff said)

c)Tom (i cant stop winning SBs) Brady

d)Scott Gomez

e)Reggie(beer time) Miller

f)Vijay(sweet swing) Singh

g)Serena :)

h)J. Johnson

i) Mitch(blood) Green....mofo went toe 2 toe w/ Tyson in his prime and never backed down..one of the best hard hitting pugilists i ever saw.

GET A HIT - Bernie Williams of yesteryear, he was so clutch

PITCH A WINNING GAME - Randy Johnson

LEAD A WINNING DRIVE - Payton Manning

MAKE A PENALTY SHOT - Zinedine Zidane

MAKE A 18 FOOT JUMP SHOT- Pedja Stojakovic

MAKE A BIRDIE ON 18 - Vijay Singh

WIN A TENNIS MATCH - Lleyton Hewitt

WIN NASCAR RACE - who gives a shit? drivin in circles doesnt take skill....as for Formula1 ...Michael Schumacher

WIN BOXING MATCH - Rocky Marciano (undefeated babbyyy)q

Originally posted by magellanmax

I'm too lazy to type the categories..cross ref. mofos.

a)Manny ramirez

b)Pedro(nuff said)

c)Tom (i cant stop winning SBs) Brady

d)Scott Gomez

e)Reggie(beer time) Miller

f)Vijay(sweet swing) Singh

g)Serena :)

h)J. Johnson

i) Mitch(blood) Green....mofo went toe 2 toe w/ Tyson in his prime and never backed down..one of the best hard hitting pugilists i ever saw.

Mitch Blood green was like 15-7 in his career ....good call:laugh: :blown::rolleyes:

Originally posted by bxbomb

yeh cmakk , beat me too it , I guess You didnt really want to win a game 7 of an ALCS against the yanks...if you chose Pedro

You amaze me beyond words.... i asked u how old you were... I'm just trying to piece something together here....kinda trying to see a correlation b2in your posts and your age :laugh:

I believe the original post yazzman asked was an 'opinionated' question more than a factual one. Can you tell the difference between the two :confused:

I remember Jim Harrick jr-the Georgia coach who gave a scandalous exam to his students...I remember he posed a querry asking who was the best Div 1 assistant coach(an opinionated question) but he went as far as giving multiple choices on an opinion Q. as if that wasnt enuff, he put himself as a choice... geez, even a moron could answer that :laugh:

By you trying to put stats to an opinion question makes you a moron than Jim, if not worse. The topic is not up for debate, you say 'who' you would like to stand up for your life(on the line). but then again, you are the "google boy"... every answer is a research. Try engaging your brain once in awhile einstein. I know for a fact you didnt know Mitch Greens fight record...you looked it up just to make yourself look knowlegeable...who are you trying to impress ??

Do me a favor, look up when A.D.D was 1st diagnosed as an ailment..I think i'm onto something here... :laugh:

Thanks for entertaining me google boy :D

from now on, imma call you googleboy :)

P.S...Did you take Jim Harricks' Jr exam..??

Holla back !

Cant wait for your "clown posse" to jump in this one... should be fun

Originally posted by magellanmax

You amaze me beyond words.... i asked u how old you were... I'm just trying to piece something together here....kinda trying to see a correlation b2in your posts and your age :laugh:

I believe the original post yazzman asked was an 'opinionated' question more than a factual one. Can you tell the difference between the two :confused:

By you trying to put stats to an opinion question makes you a moron than Jim, if not worse. The topic is not up for debate, you say 'who' you would like to stand up for your life(on the line). but then again, you are the "google boy"... every answer is a research. Try engaging your brain once in awhile einstein. I know for a fact you didnt know Mitch Greens fight record...you looked it up just to make yourself look knowlegeable...who are you trying to impress ??

Do me a favor, look up when A.D.D was 1st diagnosed as an ailment..I think i'm onto something here... :laugh:

Thanks for entertaining me google boy :D

from now on, imma call you googleboy :)

P.S...Did you take Jim Harricks' Jr exam..??

Holla back !

Cant wait for your "clown posse" to jump in this one... should be fun

Well first off MORON , your babbling about it being an opinion question, guess what chief ..thats my opinion of your pathetic opinions.. Good call on the pedro one ,at least Jon stephen chose Schilling , he actually remembered that PEdro got beat down in the most important game for redsox in 20 yrs

ANd yeah google boy ...good one !! if i had did research on it like i just did ... NOW, i would have had Mitch GReens exact record of18-6 not 15-7 like i said ....oh i guess your right then,my bad.. if you need 1 boxer in a must win situation you would def. go with some one who is 18-6 life time:laugh: :blown:

Maybe you should be google boy , this way you will remember to check things out before you spit em out and make a fool of yourself

Oh and im 15 years old . please dont tell my parents im using the internet....thanks for playing again Sparky...its fun owning you over and over again.

negative5.jpg

Originally posted by bxbomb

ANd yeah google boy ...good one !! if i had did research on it like i just did ... NOW, i would have had Mitch GReens exact record of18-6 not 15-7 like i said ....oh i guess your right then,my bad.. if you need 1 boxer in a must win situation you would def. go with some one who is 18-6 life time

So, you are admitting to running your mouth on something you had no knowledge of ??? Boy, you are a bonafide idiot. How does that help your case ?? Is this your MO where you just say shit for the sake of saying it coz you just cant help it ??

Free advice, you can thank me later..... whenever you are caught between a rock and a hard place, kicking and screaming your way out isnt the only option. Some say, "saying less at times is saying more" so to speak. Its like you have a word limit you gotta hit everyday :laugh:

With you, its like taking candy from a baby......give you enuff rope and you do the fantastic job of hanging yourself.... ATTA BOY !:aright:

holla back googleboy.