Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is it that guys.....

and Im not saying all guys, but how can guys justify cheating?? And its not even guys either, girls too...I never understood this. If youre with someone why do you think its okay to go out and sleep with someone else? If youre not getting sex...I can kind of see the physical aspect of cheating....then again if the person isnt putting out and thats somehting you need then why not break up with them and go out and find someone else who can facilitate that need for you?? why drag the other person along and hurt them in the end? Or lets say the person cheating is getting sex and theyre also getting attention why do people go out and cheat then?? I was just a lil curious and Im sure there are some people in here who can shed some light on that for me.....

cause some ppl are fucked up in the head, maybe the relationship doesn't mean anythoing to them

my personal fav " justifying " is the BACHLOR PARTY:rolleyes:

either its " the last night of single hood " orr the storys of not the groom cheating, but his friends that have been married for so many x amount of years amnd there lineing up to the door to fuck the stripper, the storied i haer from guys about those vegas bachlor partys, my husband will never have one in vegas thats for sure,

u can never know, i guess im not very trusting in people, but i have good reason not too.....

my boyfriend now, i beklivee i can trust him ( which is funny cause hes a VERY friendly guy) but the way he acts around me and other small stuff, makes me trust him:D

cause some ppl are fucked up in the head, maybe the relationship doesn't mean anythoing to them

either its " the last night of single hood " orr the storys of not the groom cheating, but his friends that have been married for so many x amount of years amnd there lineing up to the door to fuck the stripper, the storied i haer from guys about those vegas bachlor partys, my husband will never have one in vegas thats for sure,

u can never know, i guess im not very trusting in people, but i have good reason not too.....

my boyfriend now, i beklivee i can trust him ( which is funny cause hes a VERY friendly guy) but the way he acts around me and other small stuff, makes me trust him:D

Cheating isn't justifiable. It is just an easier way to say goodbye for those people who don't know how to face up to dealing with the issue at hand. Which most of the times is that they are unhappy and cannot part ways face to face. Cheating is like tranzwhore says "having your cake and eating it too" and sometimes the problems with the person you are having the relationship smooth over. And then the cheating stops. I don't know how someone can deal with the fact that their partner doesn't know about the cheating. It would eat me up inside. If I wasn't happy, I'd rather be single and have a good time, no strings attached.

Originally posted by djrx06

Cheating isn't justifiable. It is just an easier way to say goodbye for those people who don't know how to face up to dealing with the issue at hand. Which most of the times is that they are unhappy and cannot part ways face to face. Cheating is like tranzwhore says "having your cake and eating it too" and sometimes the problems with the person you are having the relationship smooth over. And then the cheating stops. I don't know how someone can deal with the fact that their partner doesn't know about the cheating. It would eat me up inside. If I wasn't happy, I'd rather be single and have a good time, no strings attached.

well thats what Im sayin'!

Originally posted by djrx06

What brings about this topic of discussion if you mind me asking?

FYI....Love the pic in ur sig. I didn't read it until now.

Thanks....just wondering....Its happened to me a lot.... I just kind of wonder what people think when they do it.....

Btw....is that you spinning in your sig.?

Originally posted by druwishprincez

Thanks....just wondering....Its happened to me a lot.... I just kind of wonder what people think when they do it.....

Btw....is that you spinning in your sig.?

I am sure we could go on about that topic for a while. It has happened to me as well and I guess there are just some things in life that some people won't understand. I know I won't understand why people do things like cheating instead of just parting ways when they are unhappy. I would like to hear some people's motives behind their actions.

Actually no it isn't. It is Marco Carola.

i went threw all of the posts waiting for a man to post the obvious reply......

its obvious, its in the mans natural instinct to spread his seed to women everywhere

but as we evolve more from the ape we become more intelligent and our natural instincts are worn thin generation by generation. because the need to procreate has become less and less of a problem. what i am saying is we no longer have the worry of our race growing extinct so slowly the will to do this will disappear. and sex will be for pleasure only. and between one person because the mental aspect will become stronger as our minds grow more intellectual. now this is only my personal opinion, but what the fuck it sounds resonable. right?!?!???

but you ask everyman if he would bang another chick and never get caught be his significant other 90% would say they would do it and the other 10% are lying.