Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, how did you first react....

FlipsSOE

when u noticed ur boobs were coming in?? were u nervous?? were u scared?? were u so excited because u had been awaiting them for a very long time?? furthermore, did u feel empowered because of them?? could u not wait to show them off to everyone in school??

ps- for those of u over 20 and still waiting, don't hold ur breath- they're never coming. unless u got 8 grand lying around.

OMG you're such a fucktard! Do you think I just woke up one day and OMG boom.. they were there and I just HAD to rush to school to show them off?!?!

Oh and 8 grand??? Only if you want 'em lopsided, LOL.... a good 10 grand... and 12 grand if you want the nipples made permanently hard..

Originally posted by phonekitten

OMG you're such a fucktard! Do you think I just woke up one day and OMG boom.. they were there and I just HAD to rush to school to show them off?!?!

Oh and 8 grand??? Only if you want 'em lopsided, LOL.... a good 10 grand... and 12 grand if you want the nipples made permanently hard..

May I shoot a load on your face??? And I dont want to do it over the phone either

Originally posted by phonekitten

....u r wrong.......anyone who pays 12 g's for a set of tits is insane....i've seen above average work for 7 or 8.......

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I hated em because I was a tom boy so I would always wear a sports bra and tape them down till I was about in 9th grade

Then they were a full 34C and all the other girls were smaller so I kinda enjoyed em :)

:laugh: :laugh: TRUUUUUUUU

Guest millie19

Haha, boy I still need 8 grand. 34 B and they don't look like they're getting any larger. Damn. And I've been holding my breath way too long.