Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
glowgrlnyc

>>WHiCH American Idol contestant do you think will WIN?

Originally posted by fkornre

i used to be sooooo into the show...this year they all seem to suck and hurt my ears as they sing so i am not watching it...

you said it...each year keeps getting worse and worse...this year they all suck

none of them can compare to the only real American Idol, Kelly Clarkson

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

i actually think that this season has the most talent...

im w/ u....i think the top 12 are all really good....minus that football player guy and the pink haired girl...they both suck.

Originally posted by c-luv

im w/ u....i think the top 12 are all really good....minus that football player guy and the pink haired girl...they both suck.

i havent watched since the final 32 ppl and i thought Matt (the football player) was pretty good...the pink haired girl...is that Amy...if so i thought she did some good celine dion songs...

i actually think that this season has the most talent...

far from it...the first season had more talent in 2 people (Tamara Gray & Kelly Clarkson) than the second 2 season's 24 combined

Originally posted by djprotege

far from it...the first season had more talent in 2 people (Tamara Gray & Kelly Clarkson) than the second 2 season's 24 combined

Yes, Tamyra and Kelly are awesome...but the rest were blah :blank: I just think that overall the top 11 contestants are all good (well except th pink-haired girl) whereas the other seasons only 2-3 were good/excellent :)

Yes, Tamyra and Kelly are awesome...but the rest were blah :blank: I just think that overall the top 11 contestants are all good (well except th pink-haired girl) whereas the other seasons only 2-3 were good/excellent :)

once again...totally agree:tongue:

I think American Idol is great. Some people think its corny but i find it entertaining. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by c-luv

once again...totally agree:tongue:

I think American Idol is great. Some people think its corny but i find it entertaining. Just my opinion.

;) Yes....I think its very entertaining, and Im NOT afraid to admit it :tongue::laugh: