Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst profession to date...

dgmodel

..prob pro/con list for all...

...like doctors...in the long run...they can be rich and blah blah.. like every lil girl dreams of dating marrying the rich dr...but there is a lot of bad things....horrible hours...on call even when not at work....not always great pay in the beginning......

..cop....worrying if they are gonna be hurt....

id say someone famous.. i mean i know the relationships where only one partner is a celebrity works out better than if both were... but still... always on the road... never home... paparazzi... no private life.. pics of u and ur kids in Star magazine... who wants that

Someone in the military...trust me its not easy to date someone in this situation.

You worry about their life constantly if theyre fighting overseas. Whether theyre overseas or not, you worry if theyre mentally and physically strong enough to handle it. you wait for their phone calls and letters because its pretty much your only line to them. You can't see them for months and months, then when the day comes closer when you can, the military pulls their vacation time for two more weeks. Paranoia gets the best of you sometimes and you wonder what theyre doing (unless theyre fighting overseas...if theyre just based there, then the paranoia continues) You can't really make plans for the future because you don't know if theyre going to even be here for your future because they could get shipped out overseas or worse.

It's definitely horrible....

i think im pretty good with wateva she would be doin, but if she was in law enforcement, i would have a problem with her getting hurt. i jus remembered a dental assistant that i dated, i was a lil self concious about being around her at first, i thought she was constantly checkin out my teeth and gums.

the worst person to date would be someone who has a problem with the hours u work, and feels that if u dont work 9-5, the relationship wont work.

Originally posted by phatman

...fuck yeah man...i want a sugar-mama...someone famous...someone that's gonna make me a ....

superstar.jpg

Wurd ya heard.

I don't think it matters, if I dont feel much for the person is all good but if feelings are involved prob a stripper is the worst, having other dudes feelin up on my chick, not cool.