Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats up with blacktory this sat?

i was there this past sun morn...Jp was weak (except for the rolling stones song).......place was ssweaty on the 2nd floor....and the price @ 5 am was so wack to get in...who is he the mayor of NY?...anyway never in my life have i seen so many fuct up people in one place.....crowd looked mad young too......i hate this G and Tina era.....bring back the old days with the pills and coke/K.......So is the party gonna go past 9 am this sun or what? cause its a decent after hrs chill spot.....They just have to keep the lightweights outta there i guess......i miss SF old school when paris used to turn away people cuz she didnt like your hair style or you were too fat.....And once again, who is that butch maniac in the suit running around w/ the walkie talkie in there? She was everywhere

Black will def be open.The cover is gonna be $30 to get in and the party will go as late as the crowd lets it.If some 16 year old passes out at 7 then the party is over.

If somehow everyone manages to pace themselves then it could go all day.But u can bet there will be cop's all over inside and out looking for junkies and dealers.Be safe kiddies!!!