Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FLB Draft is Done

Codica3

i want to make you a trade, chris makk

As for the SMurfin Schmucks, i must have the best hitting. Just look at my team:

Soriano

Renteria

Magglio

Tejada

Garret Anderson

M. Sweeny

B. Giles

M. Morris

H. Blaylock

D. Willis

D. Wells

B. Webb

R. Hernandez

R. Soriano

Ensburg

Klesko

my pitching is Aiiight, but my hitting is LETHAL :shake::worry:

Originally posted by sutogame

codica you dropped Ivan rodriquez

and griffey who is a big sleeper this year

lmao

So then pick them up if you want them.

Griffey is too prone to injury (and I'm also wondering about J.D. Drew)..

And I don't want Pudge on my team, I needed someone who could play more than just catcher.

Originally posted by chrismakk69

I gotta say, my team is pretty stacked.

My pitching is sick

Vazquez, Zito, Kevin Brown, Moyer, Colon, Mantei and Biddle....I can taste the championship...lol

My hitting isn't quite there yet, but wait till I go all Isaiah on this team...hehehe

Let's hope for your sake (and more importantly, for our team's sake!) that Kevin Brown stays healthy and in form. :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

i want to make you a trade, chris makk

As for the SMurfin Schmucks, i must have the best hitting. Just look at my team:

Soriano

Renteria

Magglio

Tejada

Garret Anderson

M. Sweeny

B. Giles

M. Morris

H. Blaylock

D. Willis

D. Wells

B. Webb

R. Hernandez

R. Soriano

Ensburg

Klesko

my pitching is Aiiight, but my hitting is LETHAL :shake::worry:

nice...u got soriano twice :aright:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Can someone explain to me how the points work or direct me to the page where its explained?

Like is a hit count as 1? And how do you get points for pitching? ERA, K's.. or what? I'm clueless.. lol

When you're on the fantasy baseball page, in the upper right hand corner you'll see a link for RULES.. everything you need should be in there..

I believe the scoring will be a tally for the week of statistical categories, each statistic that is higher than the person you're up against counts as a win and vice versa -- read the rules for the Head-to-Head League cause I think that's what the setting is.

I'm not 100% clear on how the scoring and stuff like that is gonna go yet either but the rules section might help you out.

Originally posted by Codica3

When you're on the fantasy baseball page, in the upper right hand corner you'll see a link for RULES.. everything you need should be in there..

I believe the scoring will be a tally for the week of statistical categories, each statistic that is higher than the person you're up against counts as a win and vice versa -- read the rules for the Head-to-Head League cause I think that's what the setting is.

I'm not 100% clear on how the scoring and stuff like that is gonna go yet either but the rules section might help you out.

:aright: Thanks Cody - that'll work:D

...too bad I just missed your league...I got a league going on my other board though...It may be good for you guys after all because I dominate in fantasy sports!

C Piazza

1B Bagwell

2B Castillo

SS Tejada

3B Rolen

OF Ramirez

OF Edmonds

OF Guerrerro

DH Thomas

...pitching...Zito for starter and Isringhausen as a RP...those are the only players you would probably know, didn't care too much about pitchers in the draft, but at least my lineup is stacked!