Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scariest Moment ever for me

fouroneone

So I'm about to leave Black Sunday Morning and I probably had one of the scariest moments of my life. I've had a cold for the past couple days and I sniffed and wiped my nose. Cop comes up to me and says, come here for a minute. So I go over to him having no idea whats goin on and he says ok, we can do this the hard way or the real hard way. I siad huh? He said I just saw you take a bump of whatever your on. I said, excuse me? He takes me into this lil office and says, whats your information bla bla bla. I say, I'm not telling you anything until I know why I'm in here. He searches me, finds nothing. He said ok, blow your nose for me. I was like WTF, so I do it,... nothin. Cop says, ok lets do blood or urine. I said officer I haven't done any drugs. IN MY LIFE. Never touched a drug or cigarette, NOTHING. He said what time did you get here.. I said 9:00 he says to me. Why would you do drugs for a half hour, I said no sir. 9:00 last night. Guy thought I had 10 heads when i said that. So he said, kid your gonna get caugt either way so save me the trouble I said nope.. go get your lil urine tester. He said nah we are gonna do blood instead. At this point I'm freakin out cuz i'm deathly afraid of needles. So as he goes to get the blood drawer, I sprint out of the office, out of the club and into my friends car. Greatest police squad on earth? yeah ok. they have 1100000 crackheads they could choose and they pick the kid who has been sober his whole life.a

So I get up a little earlier than usual so I could shovel, say 5am. I come back in from cold and decide to have a coffe and a bagel before work... I start to get dressed and I fell a shit starting to churn in my stomach, but hold it in like a 4 year old, and finish getting dressed. So on my ride in i'm feeling a little tired, and see a dunkin donuts. It was a tuff decision, either get another coffee and risk shitting my pants on the way in, or be sleepy all morning, so i decide to risk my new armani dress pants.. Everything was feeling good, then the onslaught of shit cramps and peek-a-boo turtle heads were unbearable, even to a professional shitter like myself.. I make a mad dash to the 2nd floor bathroom, b/c here on the 4th floor is some gross associates, and the 2nd floor is empty... So I creep into the bathroom almost ready to blow like ole' faithful and make my way to my fav handi-cap stall... I like this stall for many reasons, one being the size of stall also b/c I feel like i'm perched high up like a gargolye when i'm on that soft, elevated seat.. I begin to read the Boston Hearld and the rest is history, I logged on the CP and tld everyone I shit...

Yeah ill have the xlr8ted doll dump on the 411 doll, and have them tell dirty jokes to each other and call each other little whores.....and then go ON AND ON AND ON AND FUCKING ON about the same fucking thing over and over and fucking OVER AGAIN until its dead........that's what the dolls will do....

Originally posted by scavenger81

Yeah ill have the xlr8ted doll dump on the 411 doll, and have them tell dirty jokes to each other and call each other little whores.....and then go ON AND ON AND ON AND FUCKING ON about the same fucking thing over and over and fucking OVER AGAIN until its dead........that's what the dolls will do....

Sounds like someones jealous b/c he's not running w/ the in crowd on cp, and he's standing on the sideline w/ Maria's bloody tampon hanging from his teeth, no?

Originally posted by scavenger81

The crowd is like 3 people.....and I was joking :).....

I was too scavey its all good...... I was just on a roll for a minute tho, and you can "knock the hustle"..

If I ever say "in crowd" on cp and mean it, in all seriousness someone kill me.