Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
FlipsSOE

ladies do you wear.......

Recommended Posts

a specific kind of underwear when you know you'll be having sex on that night?? like, prior to having sex with a certain guy for the first time, do you have a certain ritual, or perhaps "lucky" kind of underwear that you put on, when you plan on making it a special night for the first time with that gentleman??

ps- mystify22, i resent that you called my threads and questions unoriginal. i was deeply hurt by that, especially considering you often contribute to my threads with sound answers. ouch. :(

carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would guess the would put on that select "few" pairs of panties that are not all covered with vaginal discharge... Ladies, please don't front... you all know you have that white or pink or blue or black panties sitting in your drawers... they are your "weekday" runners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by FlipsSOE

a specific kind of underwear when you know you'll be having sex on that night?? like, prior to having sex with a certain guy for the first time, do you have a certain ritual, or perhaps "lucky" kind of underwear that you put on, when you plan on making it a special night for the first time with that gentleman??

ps- mystify22, i resent that you called my threads and questions unoriginal. i was deeply hurt by that, especially considering you often contribute to my threads with sound answers. ouch. :(

carry on.

awww I meant be creative w/the thread titles, that's all ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xlr8ted

I like to wear a pair of her undewear on my head so I can't see anything, and stuff one pair in my mouth will i'm having sex..

that is SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!

:drool: fruit of the loom :drool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by xlr8ted

Under-roo's...

I had those

my favorite pair of underwear when I was like 5 was this pair of the incredible hulk underwear with the matching tshirt. man howdy I thoguth I was some tuff shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

I had those

my favorite pair of underwear when I was like 5 was this pair of the incredible hulk underwear with the matching tshirt. man howdy I thoguth I was some tuff shit.

i had the wonder women pair w/ match half tank top

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by tranzwhore

i had the wonder women pair w/ match half tank top

I wanted to bang wonder woman when I was 8

she was one groovy chick yo.... still, the hulk is way cooler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well I wear cute undies all the time:D I have certain ones I like more than others. If I wanna feel all sexy I'll wear my black lace g-string, or my fave pair right now is my rainbow heart boy briefs, They are so cute. I feel all girly in them. :heart:

Oh and Hi:D I'm new. Ciao bellos

Paige

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by jemgirl81

well I wear cute undies all the time:D I have certain ones I like more than others. If I wanna feel all sexy I'll wear my black lace g-string, or my fave pair right now is my rainbow heart boy briefs, They are so cute. I feel all girly in them. :heart:

Oh and Hi:D I'm new. Ciao bellos

Paige

Any pics of you in ur cute lil undies?

all newbies must post pics of themselves in undies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×