Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DETROIT

Originally posted by kaydup

Hi Everybody

I need your help with a very serious concern of mine. I want to party with you forever, but drug abuse is something the city, Black’s management and I take a very strong stance on. If the drug related health situations continue to happen at the party the city will not allow the club to remain open

I'm up in the DJ booth all night and day BUMPING TINA, making sure you enjoy yourself. It is your responsibility to look after each other and keep our home clean. I call on you for help because what I cannot do alone, I know we can do together. It is a very serious issue when my fans end up in the hospital.

I ask you to please be responsible for yourselves, your friends and fellow party goers If your friends are not feeling well, please take them home. If you see anyone ill or a situation that you think may jeopardize our family’s safety, I ask that you find security or a manager so that we can address the situation immediately. I would like to take this time to thank my fans and new guests for coming out last Saturday and celebrating my birthday with me, I look forward to playing for you this Saturday.

PLEASE HELP US KEEP YOUR HOME A SAFE PLACE TO PARTY !!!!!!

OK, picture JP saying this like he's mocking DT.

I dare you to keep a straight face :shaky: