Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am sick of it ALL

fouroneone

Originally posted by fouroneone

anyone that has a problem with me please AIM me at

ADIVAWASBORNIN77

you wanna talk shit, talk it to my face!

ACTUALLY YOU DICK SUCKING FAGGOT THEY'D BE TALKING SHIT TO MY FACE BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO BALLS TO POST YOUR AIM YOU HAD TO POST MINE AND I KNOW I'M THE TOUGHIEST PERSON ON THIS BOARD! GET SOME BALLS FAGGOT! :mad:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

ACTUALLY YOU DICK SUCKING FAGGOT THEY'D BE TALKING SHIT TO MY FACE BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO BALLS TO POST YOUR AIM YOU HAD TO POST MINE AND I KNOW I'M THE TOUGHIEST PERSON ON THIS BOARD! GET SOME BALLS FAGGOT! :mad:

wtf? you haven't posted in weeks, all of a sudden freddie prinz mentions for AIM and your here :laugh:

High five.

BIGSTUFF is just jealous because I know Kostap, AND he HATES her.

Isn't that right Bigstuff!?!?!?!?!

Now POOF BE GONE

YOU HAVE ENOUGH PICTURES OF YOUR CORNY ASS WITH DJ'S ON YOUR WEBSITE??? YOU TOOLBAG! YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO CRACK JOKES AT ME??? KEEP POUNDING THE MEATBALLS DOWN PORKSTUFF! LOLOLOOLOL www.djmanolo.com

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

AND I KNOW I'M THE TOUGHIEST PERSON ON THIS BOARD! GET SOME BALLS FAGGOT! :mad:

That's a very bold statement there ms. CAPS LOCK! Honey you better realize that although you think you are the toughest, there is always someone bigger, badder and tougher then you are so, check yo self.

have you seen a pic of her, she is pretty big

I've never seen pics, so can't dispute whether she's big or not, but doesn't make her the toughest girl here. I'm not trying to say I am nor do I want to prove it (ps. my fighting days where over in third grade;) ), I'm just saying to make a statement "I know I'm the toughest here, blah blah", is really not true.

Originally posted by prplhz

That's a very bold statement there ms. CAPS LOCK! Honey you better realize that although you think you are the toughest, there is always someone bigger, badder and tougher then you are so, check yo self.

yeah!... and someone with more hands than you