Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Review.

rcrespo

I havent been to this place in ages so I wasnt quit e sure what to expect. Regardless after taking a beating from the Mistress we (Tony, Miriam and myself) make our way to Space. Get in and the mainroom was fuckin packed and Oscar was laying it down already. Needless to say I thought I was gonna stay a couple of hours and we ended up staying till closing. Oscar was on fire. You guys that didnt go missed a hell of a fuckin set. I'll post some of the tracks I remember but it has hard twisted music in one word amazing. The room was packed the music was good the girls were hot I mean honestly where else could you be at 6am that had like fuckin techno basslines and crazy ass percussion. I went upstairs to see Roland and Biz and Roland was playing some nice deep techy shizzle , but I just couldnt stand not being downstairs so back I went. The hilight of the night was hearing Oscar drop Fired Up (Original) .. that record has definitely stood the test of time 10 years later and it still sounds good .. people were singing along it was a great time. Finally we go upstairs for a bit and Roland is laying down the funk and closes his set with Junior Jack - Stupidisco and keeps the song in my head for the rest of the day. Still in my head now actually. Wicked wicked night at Space those missed it you fucking missed it! We are so spoiled here in Miami you have no idea. Anyway on to some trainspottery.

Celeda - Be Yourself (Angelo Kortez Mix)

Funky Green Dogs - Fired Up!

Angelo Kortez - Drums

Mr C - Circles (Murk Mix)

I'm sure I heard a few Robbie Rivera bits and some other great stuff but thats all i can muster up at the moment.

The new sound system is teh cat's meow hear it to believe.

Thanks to Oscar Roland and everyone at Space for a great time.

Umm, yeah. I'll post my review here too ;)

Got there fashionably late because of prior work duties...

Anyway, I've said it before, and I'll say it again....OG always seems to amaze me! :eek:

I was just gonna pass by for a bit, check it out, then head home for some sleep. You know a DJ is simply amazing when you are dead tired yet you still seem to stick around longer and longer. You keep telling yourself "OK, one more song then I'm out!" Well...NOT WITH OG last night! Thanks for making me stay so long :mad:;):tongue:

Good to see CP heads out, you know who you are. Another good night out at Space :aright:

once again Oscar G. proves that noone can rock that room like he does...simply amazing...this guy just brings it every time he plays...I would honestly have to say that OSCAR G. might just be the best house d.j. in the world right now...

Already looking forward to two weeks from now, when he will be there again.

Yeah, it was another amazing night, great crowd, incredible music, and the best sound system i have ever heard- anywhere.

Thanks to all of you who made it out and for making Space a great place to work...

Join us for Cue, Stephan Luke, & Roland this Saturday...

peace,

colby

OG seriously lit that room up last nite! :eek: I wasn't in the mood to talk, I just kept watchin' the crowd, watchin' OG work & bobbin' my head to the tunes. Damn near flawless set!

The man is always on point, but when he skips town on a saturday & comes back the next he seriously brings it. Almost like the efforts of 2 nites in one. No bullsh_t!

Good stuff... :aright:

Originally posted by rcrespo

I havent been to this place in ages so I wasnt quit e sure what to expect. Regardless after taking a beating from the Mistress we (Tony, Miriam and myself) make our way to Space. Get in and the mainroom was fuckin packed and Oscar was laying it down already. Needless to say I thought I was gonna stay a couple of hours and we ended up staying till closing. Oscar was on fire. You guys that didnt go missed a hell of a fuckin set. I'll post some of the tracks I remember but it has hard twisted music in one word amazing. The room was packed the music was good the girls were hot I mean honestly where else could you be at 6am that had like fuckin techno basslines and crazy ass percussion. I went upstairs to see Roland and Biz and Roland was playing some nice deep techy shizzle , but I just couldnt stand not being downstairs so back I went. The hilight of the night was hearing Oscar drop Fired Up (Original) .. that record has definitely stood the test of time 10 years later and it still sounds good .. people were singing along it was a great time. Finally we go upstairs for a bit and Roland is laying down the funk and closes his set with Junior Jack - Stupidisco and keeps the song in my head for the rest of the day. Still in my head now actually. Wicked wicked night at Space those missed it you fucking missed it! We are so spoiled here in Miami you have no idea. Anyway on to some trainspottery.

Celeda - Be Yourself (Angelo Kortez Mix)

Funky Green Dogs - Fired Up!

Angelo Kortez - Drums

Mr C - Circles (Murk Mix)

I'm sure I heard a few Robbie Rivera bits and some other great stuff but thats all i can muster up at the moment.

The new sound system is teh cat's meow hear it to believe.

Thanks to Oscar Roland and everyone at Space for a great time.

nice review :cool:

thanks biz for the hospitality!!!! MESSAGE TO LP!!!!! PLEASE START THE LUNAR SESSIONS EARLIER!!!!!!

OG was banging the inside room, proper!!!! VERY INTESE!!!!!

i cant believe i missed stupid disco on the patio!!!! =(

i got to hear shakedown - at night (original) though, courtesy of roland.... Nice and oldskool!!!!

Originally posted by biznation00

OG seriously lit that room up last nite! :eek: I wasn't in the mood to talk, I just kept watchin' the crowd, watchin' OG work & bobbin' my head to the tunes. Damn near flawless set!

The man is always on point, but when he skips town on a saturday & comes back the next he seriously brings it. Almost like the efforts of 2 nites in one. No bullsh_t!

Good stuff... :aright:

Biz - thanks for taking care of my friends... they had an absolute blast!!!!

I appreciate your kindness friend;)

:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

Biz - thanks for taking care of my friends... they had an absolute blast!!!!

I appreciate your kindness friend;)

:D

no prob Lola.. She mentioned you were her boss. by the way, she wasn't really sick today. She just partied a bit too hard on Saturday... :laugh:

j/k! ;)