Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Father says son appeared beaten..

xlr8ted

Guest waltsgirl

you people absolutely FUCKING DISGUST ME! i was walter's girlfriend and it breaks my heart to hear people talking about him like he wasn't an actual person that didn't mean anything to people that loved and cared about him. you are insensitive and heartless people. just imagine if your bestfriend or boyfriend/girlfriend was dead and people were saying crazy things about them on the internet. how would that honestly make you feel? it makes me feel like throwing up and finding out who you people really are so i can REALLY let you know how i feel. i agree with walts cousin that you should all go to hell. i would never wish the pain that i feel on someone else...but you make me want to wish it upon all of you...go fuck yourselves.

Guest waltsgirl

to xlr8ted: have you nothing better to do with your time then to post a story about someone you know absolutely nothing about...then proceed to make presumptions about the situation. for your information his roommate had nothing to do with it - how dare you even consider it. he was his best friend. and also, walter never hit a female RA, that was a misprint in the Northeastern news which is a mistake that needs to be corrected. you don't know what you are talking about, and obviously don't know what it is like for walter's family and friends. he was a kind and loving individual - something bad happened to him and he is greatly missed. please stop talking about him and allow him to rest in peace. you are a fucked up individual and YOU should keep your mouth shut if you knew it was good for you...not others.

Originally posted by waltsgirl

to xlr8ted: have you nothing better to do with your time then to post a story about someone you know absolutely nothing about...then proceed to make presumptions about the situation. for your information his roommate had nothing to do with it - how dare you even consider it. he was his best friend. and also, walter never hit a female RA, that was a misprint in the Northeastern news which is a mistake that needs to be corrected. you don't know what you are talking about, and obviously don't know what it is like for walter's family and friends. he was a kind and loving individual - something bad happened to him and he is greatly missed. please stop talking about him and allow him to rest in peace. you are a fucked up individual and YOU should keep your mouth shut if you knew it was good for you...not others.

Don't be stupid......you guys are grieving, so you're clearly self absorbed, like all people who are in pain..t.hat's understandable....well if you look outward for one second..then you'll see that we're not dissing your bf, nor are we making fun of the situation...it is human nature to want to try to analyze traumatic events, and try to explain them, or to figure out how they can be prevented.....putting a sense of humor between them and yourself is a defense mechanism......what do you want us to do, grieve? We can't do anything about it...but we want to tell ourselves that we could have prevented the same to ourselves.....or that it would have never happened to us.....that's HUMAN NATURE...get over it...it'll never change......

you people absolutely FUCKING DISGUST ME! i was walter's girlfriend and it breaks my heart to hear people talking about him like he wasn't an actual person that didn't mean anything to people that loved and cared about him. you are insensitive and heartless people. just imagine if your bestfriend or boyfriend/girlfriend was dead and people were saying crazy things about them on the internet. how would that honestly make you feel? it makes me feel like throwing up and finding out who you people really are so i can REALLY let you know how i feel. i agree with walts cousin that you should all go to hell. i would never wish the pain that i feel on someone else...but you make me want to wish it upon all of you...go fuck yourselves.

Wait...............

Walt Zink?

YOU WOULD SOOOOOO FIT IN OVER ON DAD'S BOARD