Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK YOUR GUYS HAVE TO SUPPORT THESE NEW JACK PROMOTERS ON THURSDAY!!

OK so check this out seems that the guys that do the best lists at EXIT are actually these 2 subpromoter guys John Miller and Ellie. These 2 have taken over ARIA on Thursdays. It's 18 and over but not B&T trashy! They have SAL PARM from Plasmic Honey and Anthony Nero spinning this week. NERVOUS RECORDS is going to be there giving away free stuff all night cwm9.gif and fellas this is a sweet place to either take your ladies or pick up some! cwm24.gif Basically I never give promoters shout outs because I think they are all vampire blood sucking lying bastards cwm1.gif But I am 23 and I actually enjoyed myself last week after my lil romp at Ministry of Sounds Party. cwm24.gif So come down use CLUBPLANETS <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> or I guess go to www.miller-productions.com there should be info if not send me a private message and I will send you the info. I mean we can't do anything about the shitty promoters out there now but we can show the youngens what we like and make them get it for us cwm4.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Archived