Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Virginity before Marriage

Guest millie19

Originally posted by Mystify22

I think she looks adorable.

agreed, she looks attractive.

but she can´t fuck and even if she would decide to, she would have no experience. also, she is an LSE girl. defective chick. i´d keep my hands away from this one :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeg

when you get done sucking his mule... you'll realize he wasn't who i was reffering to...

I don't give a fuck who you were referring to...I'm just making a point that he has more class than you'll ever have.

And he sure as hell has a better chance of me sucking him off than you ever will.

Originally posted by notstayinglong

I don't give a fuck who you were referring to...I'm just making a point that he has more class than you'll ever have.

And he sure as hell has a better chance of me sucking him off than you ever will.

so ur gay???

Guest millie19

Wow, looks like everyone's cleared, and the thread is back to its original calmness. What's bullseye's fake name?

Originally posted by gmccookny

-Marrying a virgin can be a wonderful thing! Heck, that person will want to have sex all the time, to make up for all the times that they didnt

And when she's bored with you she'll think to herself, why the hll did I wait until I was married to try this. I wonder what else is out there.

Originally posted by notstayinglong

You're exactly right

I don't think by Bullseye or others giving a pretty girl who actually had the balls to post her picture on here makes them "dick-suckers jumping on her bandwagon". He's just an all around nice guy and I bet you that is why he has a beautiful girlfriend because he treats her w/ respect. While the rest of you clowns are probably all single and not by choice.

Oh, and you're not funny!

thanks sweetie :D

Guest millie19
Originally posted by izzykahn

And when she's bored with you she'll think to herself, why the hll did I wait until I was married to try this. I wonder what else is out there.

At least she won't be bored of you before you get married? Then she might have to wonder WHO else is out there! Woops.

Originally posted by millie19

You ain't getting no pics of my ass, asshole! Grr.

why are you calling me an asshole? if it is because of that comment about your breasts, that wasn't me who posted that. That guy Bullseye stole my password and wrote that horrible stuff about you. He's been known to do shit like that before because whenever a pretty new girl comes on here he tries to make the rest of us look bad so he can have them all to himself...I know it sounds crazy but it's true.

Don't worry though, I changed my password so it won't happen again. You really do look great in your pic. Hopefully you will do us all a favor and post some more pics :D

Originally posted by nomembername

why are you calling me an asshole? if it is because of that comment about your breasts, that wasn't me who posted that. That guy Bullseye stole my password and wrote that horrible stuff about you. He's been known to do shit like that before because whenever a pretty new girl comes on here he tries to make the rest of us look bad so he can have them all to himself...I know it sounds crazy but it's true.

Don't worry though, I changed my password so it won't happen again. You really do look great in your pic. Hopefully you will do us all a favor and post some more :D

:blah: :blah: i was nice to her b4 i even saw her pic numb nuts.

continue on.

Originally posted by millie19

Aw, thanks Mystify. And yeah, Papa Smurf... are you saying that virgins are destined to be sex addicts through marriage? :) I'm sure that is the case for a number of people, but perhaps someone who has waited so long, until - say, their very late 20s - will not be in their "prime" anymore, and might even experience lack of libido, because they didn't cease the day, so to speak. I've never heard that happen, but then again, haven't discussed with anyone! But a good point nonetheless.

I mean, no matter what, it comes down to each individuals' reactions.

For me, i may not have slept with a bunch of girls, but i've messed around with my fair share. :licker:

Life is all about balance. Have some honey, have some lemons, have some bread. And be comfy with what you want.

I know a lot more girls who felt like shit after having sex, or being with an asshole, than girls who didn't have sex and kept things above water