Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MAKE BADDASS PUKE FOR HIS BDAY a DIVA TUES

IT'S BAASTANNBALLBUSTINBILLY BADDASS'S REAL BIRTHDAY ON TUESDAY. WE ARE ALL GOIN IN FOR DINNER EARLY. I SAY EVERYONE BUYS BILLY A COUPLE AF SHOTS EACH AND WE MAKE HIM PUKE AND TAKE OFF ON WEDS. THE FIRST PERSON TO MAKE HIM HURL WILL RECIEVE A FREE BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE COURTESEY OF BOBBY DIGITAL AKA KING OF ALL GAY POSTS.DINNER IS @ 8......BILLY PUKING IS AT ABOUT 12:30.....SIKKKK....HAYADINNN

Originally posted by badassmafuka

sickkkkkkkkkkkk is what may happen

who is driving me... Shit I cant take off Wednesday I have to be here for a meeting

hey ya doin.............

yeah Billy is competing for his 5th Annual "Tossing My Bosses Salad Sick" award at his job so he has to be in on Wed.....

Originally posted by vip-tech

IT'S BAASTANNBALLBUSTINBILLY BADDASS'S REAL BIRTHDAY ON TUESDAY. WE ARE ALL GOIN IN FOR DINNER EARLY. I SAY EVERYONE BUYS BILLY A COUPLE AF SHOTS EACH AND WE MAKE HIM PUKE AND TAKE OFF ON WEDS. THE FIRST PERSON TO MAKE HIM HURL WILL RECIEVE A FREE BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE COURTESEY OF BOBBY DIGITAL AKA KING OF ALL GAY POSTS.DINNER IS @ 8......BILLY PUKING IS AT ABOUT 12:30.....SIKKKK....HAYADINNN

I dont drink on Tuesdays!!!!