Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday @ SPACE > Cue, Roland, Stephan Luke

colbyreese

This Saturday, join us at SPACE for a night of local flavor as CUE & STEPHAN LUKE take over the controls in the main room for an extended set. Also, be sure to catch the impressive sounds of ROLAND, also spinning an extended set on the Space Terrace. Radamas and Tony Tone spinning hip hop in the Lounge.

2-4-1 drinks for everyone til midnight, free SPACE Appletinis for the ladies til 1am.

For guest_list, send me an email:

MiamiClubEvents@aol.com

peace & see you at SPACE,

Colby

Also, if you want to check out EDGAR V at CROBAR this Friday, hit me up...

cue_sat.jpg

:laugh: That superpress flier is funny but I would never been able to tell it was for that type of company. Will be sure to check it out if I need to print some stuff out.

As far this saturday night too bad will still be outta town, but should be a fun night. The residents at space have been amazing as of late from what I read and from what I saw the saturday following conference when roly was tearing the main room apart with his set. Biz start setting up and letting us know when the next roly marathon party will be, I'll definately be there to hear roly and thanks for the hookup last time was at space was much appreciated.

Originally posted by colbyreese

not a full resident, he has been playing alot of gigs lately though around town, you will be seeing Oscar on a fairly regular schedule again soon

Thanks for the info. Did notice that about s.l. which is good for him as he deserves the gigs he has been getting lately.

I really hope the peeps on this board check this nite out, show space you support em when they give the upcoming local talents a chance to shine.

One other question and this also to the cj peeps, whats up with the monthly allstar party that used to go down. Florida got 2 much upcoming talent to let that night not happen, next time it goes down wanna hear sean rudnick, matt spector, and jimmy t in the main room at space.

Originally posted by pod

Don't worry, it will be back.

Originally posted by colbyreese

i will bring it up at our next meeting, may be able to work that back into the schedule in the future

:D Good to know, those parties were always good. Oh and happy b-day pod, space terrace b-day parties are always out of hand :cool: