Clubplanet Nightlife Community

long overdue

g420

Originally posted by djxeno

There is an editorial in the Wall Street Journal today indicating that (successful) attacks on Israeli civilians have decreased dramatically since Israel started this policy of assassination of terrorist leaders. Of course, the US can't be too against it since Israel just says "we are just doing what you did with bin Laden and Hussein!"

They don't examine the possiblity that maybe the Arabs are running out of people willing to be suicide bombers. But here is a passage that I thought was interesting:

"To date, there has not been a single instance in which a Hamas leader sent one of his own sons or daughters on a suicide mission...when one looks closely at just who the suicide bombers are (or were), often they turn out to be society's outcasts." The author goes on to state an example of a woman bomber who did it rather than be stoned to death for having an affair, the author claiming that her husband and lover settled on her martyrdom as a way to finish the matter.

Why do you think they are running out of suicide bombers?

Are you admitting that perhaps, perhaps Israel's actions are working by going after the leaders?

Good to see you finally condemn Hamas, even if "interesting" was your choice of words

Originally posted by igloo

Are you admitting that perhaps, perhaps Israel's actions are working by going after the leaders?

Good to see you finally condemn Hamas, even if "interesting" was your choice of words

Hamas is more than just a terrorist orgnanization. Yes they commit terror, but they also do alot more, kinda like the IDF.

and i never supported suicide bombings.

Originally posted by djxeno

Hamas is more than just a terrorist orgnanization. Yes they commit terror, but they also do alot more, kinda like the IDF.

and i never supported suicide bombings.

Hamas is more than a terrorist organization?...Are you going to tout the building of hospitals and schools like you did for Saddam Hussein?.......how about what Hamas does inside these schools they build and the textbooks they distribute....

C'mon man.....be serious. And comparing them to the IDF....wow

Why do you think there is a lack of suicide bombers?

Originally posted by igloo

Or maybe the security fence is working...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i believe they can too..i think the killing of Yassin made things worse for Israel now...he got replaced by another hardliner, so the cycle continues...both sides should just stop the killing...but everytime there is a period of peace, Hamas or some other wacko goes into Israel and blows himself up...which in turn ignites Israel...for this peace plan to work both sides have to get rid of their hardliners.... Palenstine with Arafat & the current Hamas leader...Israel also has to get rid of their hardliners like Sharon and others in his cabinet...till they do..doesnt matter what steps anyone takes for peace, it wont work...

I would agree sir..;)