Clubplanet Nightlife Community

100% True

Originally posted by dgmodel

i disagree with that as well... i think most ppl when theyre depressed or miserable want to be alone...

not always tru... while there are some people who choose to isolate themselves, people who are depressed and always miserable tend to want to surround themselves with people who are also depressed and miserable because it reinforces their behavior... but more importantly to them, it validates their feelings.

Originally posted by linabina

not always tru... while there are some people who choose to isolate themselves, people who are depressed and always miserable tend to want to surround themselves with people who are also depressed and miserable because it reinforces their behavior... but more importantly to them, it validates their feelings.

So very true.. I learned that in my Human Psy Class.

As for it being crap excuse me if my life is a happy/loving one.

Sorry if yours is differently but dont go shitting on others.

Originally posted by linabina

sounds good but i dont believe its true... most depressed ppl or sad ppl isolate themselves disconnect themselves from everyone else... stop going out, stop going to work, stop going to school, etc.

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

uhm... is this a Hallmark Greeting??

:laugh:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

:mad:

Stop Being Miserable~!