Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friday april 16th - JUNKIE XL (live) @nerve

nervelounge

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks - been looking forward to this one for some time now... we've got tons more up our sleeve as well...

Bring it on!!! I spent many nights at Nerve during WMC and will be moving to South Florida in about a month. I will not be there in time for Junkie XL but I cant wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.

Originally posted by djkable

pretty sure i'll be there....

haven't been to Nerve since Halloween....or maybe Zabiela was the last time.... yeah, i think it was....

we have plans with nathan and vivian, but maybe we could persuade them to swing by nerve for a while. if that's the case, there's a possibility my honey and i will see you there to join in the madness :D:party:

Originally posted by meli2444

I got a better idea.....Honey Bunny is coming too but I'm gonna need Dekan's help. I just need him to feed Matas a drink every 30 mintues. ;)

Of course your going out on Friday cause I'll be at your house around 10! :D

Well everyone......Sorry about jacking the thread. I'll be back in another couple of months! Chao! :tongue:

:( ..Your neglecting Saturday night's festivities . :blank:

Originally posted by raincrysobe

we have plans with nathan and vivian, but maybe we could persuade them to swing by nerve for a while. if that's the case, there's a possibility my honey and i will see you there to join in the madness :D:party:

indeed...last i talked to your "honey" you guys were going....so you're required by verbal law now. :D

Junkie XL ..live in South Beach @ NERVE...DAMN!! Never seen him live...but heard great things about his live PA's ...I'm a fan of his productions..I think his sound is freeeshh...a tru legend ..no lie..

I'm there like a bear ...Mr Movement ...its time to go back...

JUNKIE XL -------------------[ LIVE ]---------------I nerve.04