Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mansion??

pookiebeah

saturday nights is maurizio, stephan luke, dj brooke and tony g

main room- house

small room- hip hop

thanks for the support pod. i appreciate it. the club is the hot shit and slammed with amazing people.

yes friday is hip hop and rock but done not old school level way. nice nice nice crowd.

Originally posted by dgrutman

saturday nights is maurizio, stephan luke, dj brooke and tony g

main room- house

small room- hip hop

thanks for the support pod. i appreciate it. the club is the hot shit and slammed with amazing people.

yes friday is hip hop and rock but done not old school level way. nice nice nice crowd.

Stephan luke is a great dj and its good to see him playing a big rooom like mansion and also space this sat. night. Congrats to him on the gigs. Who are the other two djs though and what style do each play? (brooke and tony g)

Have not been in town lately to check out the regular saturday nights there, but from what I'm being told thats the hot night there. All I can say about the club from my two times there are that its the nicest big club in miami with the decor and the peeps behind it made a great job making it feel like a real big ass mansion. And another plus is always a celeb or two you will run into. (One of the conference nights ran into a former miss universe, paris hilton, jamie pressly)My only thing with it is like most people on the board here, it would be even better with some guest djs every couple of weeks. The conference lineup was great so looking at that is great start on who people on this board are looking forward to seeing there. (my personal pick for the place would have to be a hybrid live pa)