Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The 8,364,001,092nd 'What are you listening to' thread!

stymie

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaydup

Yo, Compton ass aint in too much of a hurry for that freaking phone. I told him someone was home yesterday to go by and that I was going home at 9....Yet no Compton ass or you

:confused:

want me to fucking mail it :laugh:

I was @ work till 1, then i met up with compton ass terry @ CLub Nine Zero with the twins and Agent 000.5. We tried calling you, but you didnt answer.

Hey i heard you u finally learned how to suck your own pee pee, hows that working out for ya?

Originally posted by djjoemama

I was @ work till 1, then i met up with compton ass terry @ CLub Nine Zero with the twins and Agent 000.5. We tried calling you, but you didnt answer.

Hey i heard you u finally learned how to suck your own pee pee, hows that working out for ya?

Some of us have normal work hours so I was sleeping.... If you would like I could stay up all night and wait by the phone for you to call and then wait another 3 days for you to come by....Hows that sound?

Bro, that is soooooooo old news. Jealous??

Originally posted by djjoemama

No i was a little concerned though when X convinced you that in order to really do it right you had to practice with his.

That's imposible because I wouldnt even know what pay phone on the South Shore to contact him on.....

Did you at least get some booootaaayyyy?

Tell Dana to just come by and get it

Originally posted by unclefester401

If you like the Ruby Skye mix, pick up Beats For Freaks. It's also a live mix, one of my personal favorites. DJ Dan is at Avalon friday, but I'm going to go to Pulse for Bad Boy Bill on friday instead.

WERD...on both counts.

Originally posted by ras67

ooooooooooo, is that his new cd? its out????

it was a disc i got in miami during the conference. not sure if its released or not but a lot of good stuff on there. If anyone caught his set with Danny Tenag, you know exactly what i'm talking about :D