Clubplanet Nightlife Community

muscle soreness

bullseye

i love it!!!

maybe im jus to addicted to wat i do, but i love the feelin of a sore muscle from working out and workin through the pain. i jus cant be one of these ppl that gets a sore muscle and then its time to take a few days off til the pain subsides. but of course i dont recommend working out during intense pain.

does anyone else find pleasure and satisfaction in the pain, or am i jus addicted?

i actually get pissed off if i don't feel sore... its kind of like a indicator that you really pushed yourself...

ever do a lot of curls, and then later in the day try to lift something, and your arm kinda shakes? i f'ing love that...

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Yeah a I agree with you, fineones. I get upset too b/c it makes me think that maybe I just didn't work out hard enough :blank:

yeh exactly the worst is legs nothing beats walking up a flight of stairs the day after a pounding leg work out :eek:

i love the soreness

i do have a problem though...my Delts NEVER feel sore the next day. i drives me nuts! i definately get a good workout so i dont know whats going on...and im under the impression that if you DONT feel sore, then your muscle will not grow :mad: :mad:

any ideas :confused:

Originally posted by iamme

i love the soreness

i do have a problem though...my Delts NEVER feel sore the next day. i drives me nuts! i definately get a good workout so i dont know whats going on...and im under the impression that if you DONT feel sore, then your muscle will not grow :mad: :mad:

any ideas :confused:

its not good to be sore everyday. but when u switch up the exercises u do and try new exercises or even just varying or moving ur grips, youll train ur muscles differently from wat they're use to. dont be afraid of those machines that are used for circuit training, a majority of them are excellent when combined with weight training.

Originally posted by bullseye

its not good to be sore everyday. but when u switch up the exercises u do and try new exercises or even just varying or moving ur grips, youll train ur muscles differently from wat they're use to. dont be afraid of those machines that are used for circuit training, a majority of them are excellent when combined with weight training.

i tend to fall into the same routine too often. Finally changed it up this week and seeing some difference. now only if i would eat right....bleh