Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Boby Digital I found your TURBAN

You shady fucking Camel Jock

I am sure your camel is running fine the cold weather is over no need for camel jumper cables

You have been shady and not returning calls

Did they finally find out you dont have a green card and deport you back to Afganistan

I told you to stop developing weapons of mass destruction in your camel hut

you fucking turban butt banging faggot

Badass ;)

Originally posted by kikilicious

:flame:

not nice...... bobby's not returning phone calls because i moved in this weekend so he's helping me unpack..... this birds here to stay now :laugh:

easy bird dont let me unleash the dragon so sit still and be bobby little bitch as her refers you as

#1.......BAD ASS....listen to me......if i were you.....i would stop the shit.....because you know just as well as i do if i open up on you I'll have you begging for forgiveness for days.....so y dont you call Kelly and ask if you can have your balls for the day and then go pick them up.....and then you can get back online when your balls are in your possession and begin again.....thank you Mr. ILIKEBIGCOCKINMYASSMAFUCKA.....

# 2 ....CHoopa!!......dont get me started on you boy...or ur gonna be going through boxes of Kleenex by the time im done with you Giraffe Boy....

# 3.....BAD ASS....you ever talk to my bird like that again I'll rip your nutz out of your sac and shove up your ass..... but

Kiki....thanx for sticking up babe......let me know what time you'll be home ill have dinner ready... ;)

Originally posted by bobydigital

#1.......BAD ASS....listen to me......if i were you.....i would stop the shit.....because you know just as well as i do if i open up on you I'll have you begging for forgiveness for days.....so y dont you call Kelly and ask if you can have your balls for the day and then go pick them up.....and then you can get back online when your balls are in your possession and begin again.....thank you Mr. ILIKEBIGCOCKINMYASSMAFUCKA.....

# 2 ....CHoopa!!......dont get me started on you boy...or ur gonna be going through boxes of Kleenex by the time im done with you Giraffe Boy....

# 3.....BAD ASS....you ever talk to my bird like that again I'll rip your nutz out of your sac and shove up your ass..... but

Kiki....thanx for sticking up babe......let me know what time you'll be home ill have dinner ready... ;)

now you asked for it

look out for a new thread