Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Basement Jaxx says NO! to Britney & Madonna

digitalphoenix

Damn, it's got to feel good to be able to say that to Divas. :D

205.jpg

Basement Jaxx have revealed they were asked to remix the new Britney/Madonna track 'Me Against the Music'

They've remixed Justin Timberlake and Missy so it's no surprise Madonna and Britney wanted a bit of their magic.

The only problem was the divas' people didn't give the Jaxx boys enough to go on so they decided against doing the track:

"We were asked to remix the last Madonna and Britney record, but they said we couldn't hear the track. They said 'Do you want to do Madonna?' We asked 'Well, what does it sound like?' They said 'It's the new Madonna single' as if that was enough! We didn't have much time, and they did eventually send a thing of it, but it was all far too late."

I don't think their choice makes them tough cookies at all, what it does reveal though is that they are much prima-donnas as Madonaa herself...she didn't want to show her track and they stubbornly wanted to listen to it before agreeing on remixing it...nothing, pretext is that there wasn't enough time? Some of this remixes can be done in a single night...so, to say that there wasn't enough time is jibba-jabba...I know BJ is super-succesful but Madonna is way more succesful than they'll ever be...a little brush of greatness never hurts...overall, a bad business decision from their part, if anything.