Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies And Gentlemen..........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

WE GOT HIM!

PRESIDENT BUSH..

COMMING TO A CLUB SOUND SYSTEM NEAR YOU SOON!!!!!

JAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:eek: :eek: :eek:

BEATS OF THE MOTHER FUCKING WEEK!!!!!

Originally posted by bobbalou

ouch :S

hey you, nice to see ya friday night, been a while......

:D

Harold

No ouch intended :tongue:

the beats to that track are great, but the last thing I want to hear while Im out having a good time is Bush, lol.

Nice to see you too hun, you better make it to Privilege this weekend! :D

Originally posted by steffy27

the beats to that track are great, but the last thing I want to hear while Im out having a good time is Bush, lol.

i dont wanna hear ANY politics when i am out having a good time...thats why i hated Ultra this year...that dude on the sound stage wouldnt shut up about Bush...guy drove me crazy...:blown:

Guest saleen351

ummm, lots of ass, you haven't even heard it, so how can you comment on it? it's not a politcal track, it's just a great house record where bush and paul bremmer talk about saddam going down... it's not pro bush or anti kerry, it's pro military for the good job our guys did in tracking him down... leave the bs poltics out of it, our boys follow orders and they got that sob, and this track pays homage to those who tracked him down...

Guest saleen351

btw, i only posted this here, since cj was down...

i should have known better... maybe if i posted a ferry corsten or tiesto track you clowns would like it much better...

Do we really need propaganda at the clubs? Don't we get enough shit fed to us through television? This is brain washing of the worst kind...propaganda is meant to target small minds and program them into believing something good is being done for them...no Bush for me at the clubs, thanks.

To some speakers and writers, propaganda is an instrument of the devil. They look on the propagandist as a person who is deliberately trying to hoodwink us, who uses half-truths, who lies, who suppresses, conceals, and distorts the facts. According to this idea of the word, the propagandist plays us for suckers.

Others think especially of techniques, of slogans, catchwords, and other devices, when they talk about propaganda. Still others define propaganda as a narrowly selfish attempt to get people to accept ideas and beliefs, always in the interest of a particular person or group and with little or no advantage to the public.

Originally posted by saleen351

btw, i only posted this here, since cj was down...

i should have known better... maybe if i posted a ferry corsten or tiesto track you clowns would like it much better...

ok, now go suck on a big dick, you stupid son of a bitch! :swallow:

Guest saleen351

funk, you aren't even american.... so do me a favor go wash my car and shut the fuck up... INS is sending your wack ass back to that hell whole where club bombs, coke is the way of life and indoor plumbing is a luxury..

thanks for playing..

knock knock it's the INS, FUNK, get the fuck out and take your tuna sandwich along with you...

funk, you aren't even american.... so do me a favor go wash my car and shut the fuck up... INS is sending your wack ass back to that hell whole where club bombs, coke is the way of life and indoor plumbing is a luxury..

thanks for playing..

knock knock it's the INS, FUNK, get the fuck out and take your tuna sandwich along with you...

Saleen, let me break the news to you...everone here knows you are an asshole and a jerk-off...live with it.

No INS for Funk, I was born and raised in Florida...thank you very much...what's your point with the racist remarks? Race is a factor determined by birth...being an asshole like you is only your responsablity...your moral...your upbringing...

What can we expect from a piece of shit like you...you don't exist.

Gordo huevón!

WE GOT HIM!

PRESIDENT BUSH..

COMMING TO A CLUB SOUND SYSTEM NEAR YOU SOON!!!!!

JAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:eek: :eek: :eek:

BEATS OF THE MOTHER FUCKING WEEK!!!!!

Its been out over a month . . . late as usual . . .