Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies And Gentlemen..........

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by saleen351

ummm, lots of ass, you haven't even heard it, so how can you comment on it? it's not a politcal track, it's just a great house record where bush and paul bremmer talk about saddam going down... it's not pro bush or anti kerry, it's pro military for the good job our guys did in tracking him down... leave the bs poltics out of it, our boys follow orders and they got that sob, and this track pays homage to those who tracked him down...

You are a fucking ignorant naive propaganda fed little pig!

b-nerd.jpg

Originally posted by funketeer

Saleen, let me break the news to you...everone here knows you are an asshole and a jerk-off...live with it.

No INS for Funk, I was born and raised in Florida...thank you very much...what's your point with the racist remarks? Race is a factor determined by birth...being an asshole like you is only your responsablity...your moral...your upbringing...

What can we expect from a piece of shit like you...you don't exist.

Gordo huevón!

don't hold back funk, tell him how you really feel

Guest saleen351

you were born in america??? then how come you can't speak english???

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMMING OUT OF MY MOUTH???

LOL

Originally posted by saleen351

you were born in america??? then how come you can't speak english???

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMMING OUT OF MY MOUTH???

LOL

I can speak english...you are a loser and a hypocrite...don't even try to post on CP because all your post are going to end here...on the drama board...you are under fire racist bastard good for nothing.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by drsatan

forget about this fight! the yankees are on tonight at 530am on direct tv....gonna set the timer on the vcr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, i can't get the mlb package, because i don't use a land line... fucking idiots... so i'm getting a fixed card..

• 2 weeks later...

saleen351, you seem to be into house music, but your remarks are racist and xenophobic. it doesn't make any sense to me.

in your avatar you have junior vasquez, yet you call latins trash in your sig. Do the names Morales, Rivera, Sanchez,Ceballos, and many more ring any bell? LATINOS!!!!

house music just wouldnt be the same without latins, and remember that America's strenght is precisely accomplished because of immigration past and present.

Originally posted by bernardo

saleen351, you seem to be into house music, but your remarks are racist and xenophobic. it doesn't make any sense to me.

in your avatar you have junior vasquez, yet you call latins trash in your sig. Do the names Morales, Rivera, Sanchez,Ceballos, and many more ring any bell? LATINOS!!!!

house music just wouldnt be the same without latins, and remember that America's strenght is precisely accomplished because of immigration past and present.

someone with a little sense! set 'em straight, B!